It's Over

BarryLaverty

7 minutes ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Don’t look for a fight but don’t back down either. When the fight comes I am sure you will put all of your confidence in the police I mean social worker. 

Ya boy rittenhouse is in deep doo doo

4 minutes ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Your character is more important than race any day . Until you stop believing in the opposite you will always have the same problem , whether it is make believe or not.

I dont have a problem

4 minutes ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

You serious?

SMH

1 hour ago, CarthDawg77 said:

“Take a life, Give your own..” (Your Words)

pretty self explanatoryfrom where I sit... 

I guess yoi stopped reading there 🙄, not surprising... here lately yall seem a lil upset, all that blabbing not to long ago LMAO 

15 minutes ago, JETT said:

lol we'll see.... they going to ask him y were you there, why are you carrying a assault rifle to a riot? Hopefully he has a good lawyer :rofl:

He already explained why he was there, on video....before he was attacked.  They won't even need to ask him and he won't need to change his story.  Do you not research this stuff or do you just like to keep spreading the same misinformation?  Over...and over....and over

4 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

He already explained why he was there, on video....before he was attacked.  They won't even need to ask him and he won't need to change his story.  Do you not research this stuff or do you just like to keep spreading the same misinformation?  Over...and over....and over

Then why was he charged for 2 homicides... and a $2,000,000 bond.... yep self defense 

25 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

💩is his bread & butter..🙄

On 11/23/2020 at 10:10 PM, darktower said:

he went from Illinois to wisconsin to confront people --paid somebody to buy him a weapon cause he was underage.. If he had stayed in Illinois somebody would be alive today---facts

Geeze.  Your information is way off.  He was paid by the car lot owner to protect his property.  The car lot owner loan him the AR.  If you received your information from a news site, I would definitely quit.  This is why many of us have been calling them fake news.    Needless to say this discussion is in another thread, and should be addressed there.

On 11/24/2020 at 7:45 AM, JETT said:

We have police to take care of these situations.... ppl who want to take matters into their own hands end up like the 2 in the arbery case or rittenhouse 

When's the last time you called the police, and what was the response time.  I've had to call them once there were two guys stealing the innards out of an AC unit.  The police didn't show up for two hours.  What's really messed up is had they shown up in 28 minutes they would have busted them.  Plus it seems like they are always down at the convenience store that is only a half mile away.  Good luck in Winona with a response time.  

On 11/24/2020 at 4:46 PM, JETT said:

I haven't quite figured what yalls bread and butter is, yall seem clueless and wrong about everything, I mean everything... maybe 2021 will treat yall better LMAO

I wouldn't count on that.  It should be interesting to see how great a job that Biden will do in regards to it differently than President Trump.  If there are more deaths in the next year than in the past year that they blame on the Wuhan, then I will say he is a complete failure.  Of course he will try to blame it on Trump for the resources he will have, but it's all on him.  With the vaccines that have been developed there should be less.  I would guess that he handles it like Cuomo and will receive the Nobel Peace Prize for his efforts.  I already know he'll start sending money to the worthless WHO, United Nations, NATO, and of course the money vacuum of the Paris Climate Accord.  

21 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

I wasn’t wrong when I quoted you, but you always seem to forget that...

You take what I say and make your own assumption.... just like your comment to me about abortion yet I've said what i said about it.... clueless