5 More Ways Joe Biden Magically Outperformed Election Norms

Wild74

β€œBiden underperformed Hillary Clinton in every major metro area around the country, save for Milwaukee, Detroit, Atlanta and Philadelphia.”

Barnes added that in those β€œbig cities in swing states run by Democrats…the vote even exceeded the number of registered voters.” In the states that mattered most, so many mail-in ballots poured in for Biden from the cities that he put up record-breaking numbers and overturned state totals that looked like comfortable leads for President Trump.

Barnes added that in those β€œbig cities in swing states run by Democrats…the vote even exceeded the number of registered voters.” 

Now that is amazing--got more votes than registered voters--that's saying something. And the leftist say it was all done legally and fair. The Democratic party is nothing more than cheaters on steroids. They have so many fooled. But with the media and parrots all over the place, all you have to do is tell a lie enough times and it becomes the truth, ain't that right parrots. LOLΒ 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

Barnes added that in those β€œbig cities in swing states run by Democrats…the vote even exceeded the number of registered voters.” 

Now that is amazing--got more votes than registered voters--that's saying something. And the leftist say it was all done legally and fair. The Democratic party is nothing more than cheaters on steroids. They have so many fooled. But with the media and parrots all over the place, all you have to do is tell a lie enough times and it becomes the truth, ain't that right parrots. LOLΒ 

Oh, I don’t they are fooling that many folks, Danny; They know full what is going on , & fully support the theft of the Office of POTUS.. Communists.🀬

1 minute ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Oh, I don’t they are fooling that many folks, Danny; They know full what is going on , & fully support the theft of the Office of POTUS.. Communists.🀬

All they are doing is showing the rest of the world that "free" elections are NOT free--especially when you have whined for 4 years about elections being stolen and then show the world how to steal an election--with dead people and foreigners. LOL.Β 

4 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

So it should be easy to prove. How about you share the actual numbers? I have looked and can not find that on any data

All the proof you need is in the amount of votes and besides, for 4 years you and the rest of the leftists screamed about Russia without ANY proof, so why should we have to show proof.Β 

You know, I know that at 8-10 pm on election night, when the 4 large cities shutdown vote tallies that something was up. They are NOT looking into the affidavits that people have sign and filled out. They are not checking each signature on mail in ballots--which for months people have been saying is NOT safe, especially when you can't prove who sent them in and who signed them, especially after they throw away the envelops in the major cities, to make sure the signatures match.Β 

I don't need proof, any more than you leftist needed it to say Russia stole the election from Hillary, or that President Trump is a racists. Because you and others have screamed that for 4 years now, no proof needed.Β 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Old49er60 said:

There are not more votes than registered voters, this is a fact. If you can not provide the voting evidence of this then it is false. I would think it would be easy to show, so lets see the numbers.

Again, Leftist, I don't have to provide evidence, I am using the same method of lying that you all have used over the past 4 years. It doesn't have to be true to be correct. You should understand this, because you taught it to us. LOL. If we could check each and every signature with the envelops, then we could probably show the mail in votes were cast by others, but when democratic city leaders destroy them, all they can say is that it is fair, but not legal. Uncle Joe is an illegitimate president of this country. And until voter security is corrected and ALL STATES have to have ID laws that proves who a citizen is, and mail in voting is done only through absentee methods to ensure that only one person is voting with that ballot, not being handed of to a ballot box stuffer, then we will continue to have illegitimate presidents in this country. Uncle joe is nothing more than a shame!!!!!! Just another politician that is going to take this country down a long dark road--of globalism and terror.Β 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DannyZuco said:

Again, Leftist, I don't have to provide evidence, I am using the same method of lying that you all have used over the past 4 years. It doesn't have to be true to be correct. You should understand this, because you taught it to us. LOL. If we could check each and every signature with the envelops, then we could probably show the mail in votes were cast by others, but when democratic city leaders destroy them, all they can say is that it is fair, but not legal. Uncle Joe is an illegitimate president of this country. And until voter security is corrected and ALL STATES have to have ID laws that proves who a citizen is, and mail in voting is done only through absentee methods to ensure that only one person is voting with that ballot, not being handed of to a ballot box stuffer, then we will continue to have illegitimate presidents in this country. Uncle joe is nothing more than a shame!!!!!! Just another politician that is going to take this country down a long dark road--of globalism and terror.Β 

Full blown right wing today, huh...you don't need time off. You dive too deep for your own good. Go take a nap or have a beer.Β 

• LOL! 1