Mail-in Ballots in Pennsylvania Were Rejected for Technical Errors at a Suspiciously Low Rate in Some Key Counties

Wild74

https://redstate.com/shipwreckedcrew/2020/11/23/mail-in-ballots-in-pennsylvania-were-rejected-for-technical-errors-at-a-suspiciously-low-rate-in-some-key-counties-n284157

Allegheny:  340,719 mailed-in ballots received — 54 rejected.

Bucks: 153,016  mailed-in ballots received — 0 rejected.

Chester: 138,813 mailed-in ballots received — 87 rejected.

Delaware:  111,321 mailed-in ballots received — 71 rejected.

Montgomery:  231,415 mailed-in ballots received — 0 rejected.

Philadelphia :  346,196 mailed-in ballots received — 228 rejected.

A total of 450 were rejected ballots out of about 1.3 million mailed-in ballots received in those counties.  That is a rejection rate of .0003%.

Such numbers are simply ludicrous and defy belief.

18 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

I realize this is from red state, however can we get the numbers fro each county? Seems odd to only list counties that President Trump lost.

These are mail in ballots in big numbers it seems most democrats are to lazy to vote in person. 

That is what happens when the voters are lazy and don't come in to vote, using Cov-19 as an excuse to vote from home but to riot in the open, the dimwits love them some mail the ballots to everyone no matter who gets it we won't worry about that later...

6 hours ago, Old49er60 said:

Did some research and yes it appears there is fraud based upon the original post and theory.

Bedford county rejected one ballot, Blair county rejected 2, Clearfield County rejected 1, Franklin county rejected 1 all voted overwhelmingly for President Trump. It appears based upon the OP that we have evidence of fraud from the GOP. I am sure based on this evidence you will support an investigation into why counties who voted in high numbers for President Trump rejected ballots at such a low rate.

What was the percentage of those mail in ballots were rejected in the "Trump" counties you mentioned vs the Biden counties that were previously listed by the OP?

On 11/24/2020 at 4:05 PM, ObiOne said:

What was the percentage of those mail in ballots were rejected in the "Trump" counties you mentioned vs the Biden counties that were previously listed by the OP?

I read in the Houston Chronicle that the U.S.P.S. could not deliver 7% of all ballots in the United States before their deadlines.  It doesn't matter now, but I wonder how many of those ballots were cast for President Trump.  

On 11/24/2020 at 5:34 PM, Old49er60 said:

Well according to many on here on lazy people voted that way all people in the GOP are not lazy. Anyway, just messing with you. If we go by what we have seen it would be a higher percentage for Biden than President Trump. 

Just as how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie pop, the world will never know.  As I've stated, Biden will be number #46.  

43 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

How is you guys do it on here? I am not doing your research for you............around the same as the others, there are some with zero also. It does not show what some are trying to read into it. 

Didn't think you would want to post the truth....since it doesn't fit your narrative.

1 minute ago, Old49er60 said:

I am not the one pushing the narrative and the numbers are available and the exact same is the majority of the ones listed

You ARE pushing the narrative.  You only shared the numerator to make it seem like the numbers are similar.  OP shared both numerator and denominator.  That is how people actually have factual discussions.  You are cherry picking as you accused someone else earlier.  #fakenews