Computer Repairman who gave Hunter Biden’s laptop to Giuliani closes shop & disappears.

CarthDawg77

This should be enough to impeach Plugs, if he ever gets sworn in, but who wants the BJ Queen elevated .... if this tragic chapter in American history continues to play out, it will be interesting to see what the newly controlled Republican led House of Representatives does about it in 2022 ...

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

Well the FBI has this information and so does the Trump Administration so I am sure with the criminality describe by Giuliani there should be a grand jury and arrests shortly. 

Who trusts the FBI anymore? They aided & abetted the Democrats in their impeachment hoax. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

Frankly, no however this definition is exactly what you do. You do not even do it well because you fail to have any substance. It is funny though. 

An Internet troll, or simply troll in Internet slang, is someone who posts controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum or chat room, with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.

That sounds much more like Jett than myself; In any case, Who cares about our opinion in any topic? I certainly don’t....

1 minute ago, Old49er60 said:

Then why are you on a message forum? Seems odd. So you are here just to troll because you lack substance and depth for an actual conversation. 

What business is it of Yours ? If you don’t want to respond to anything I post, simply ignore it & move on...

Just heard that one third of Dem voters had never heard of Operation Warp Speed.   Shows how uninformed so many Dem voters are, and how the MSM, and Social Media sites, have influenced the public.   That laptop story that was banned and ignored, are just more proof.   Had it been Trump’s laptop, it would have been put on speakers in Hospital Nurseries.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1