Redskins @ Dallas ***THANKSGIVING DAY***

Week 12  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Washington Redskins
    • Dallas Cowboys

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/26/2020 at 09:30 PM

The Cowboys lost a day of practice today, and then the watermelon incident that some are calling racist.  Maybe McCarthy was a fan of Gallagher back in the day.  For those too young to remember :  

.   Or maybe David Letterman.  I actually preferred seeing the lasagna thrown off the building that hit plexi glass, and he compared it to a crow hitting a windshield.  

Zeke’s making $10.9m. A o-line missing two starters. No Dak. 32 yards rushing. Washington’s 3rd round pick goes for 115 and 3 tds. You don’t pay RBs. If Jerry Jones truly believes Zeke’s the Cowboys best player then that truly explains a lot of what has happened the last couple of years and the future of the team.

2 minutes ago, Stoney said:

Zeke’s making $10.9m. A o-line missing two starters. No Dak. 32 yards rushing. Washington’s 3rd round pick goes for 115 and 3 tds. You don’t pay RBs. If Jerry Jones truly believes Zeke’s the Cowboys best player then that truly explains a lot of what has happened the last couple of years and the future of the team.

I believe I heard Troy or Buck say that Zek leads the league in fumbles. Jerry is delusional.

24 minutes ago, Stoney said:

I saw something where if Dallas had won, they’d have taken over 1st place in the East.

I like the avatar. Randy White and Harvey Martin. Those were the good ol' days when you can look forward to watching a Cowboy game.

• Like 1

I think Dallas needs to stay away from Red in the Heads.......got rid of one and now picked up another.......must be bad karma. Of course, they never foresaw Dalton ever being a critical part of the team this season.......but the Red in the Head has raised its ugly head again......pun intended.