Sideline to Sideline 3A 3rd Round Playoff Show

Gsquared

57 minutes ago, wtxfootball said:

Canadian may be them boys. Them vs Gunter should be a good game. Whoever wins probably wins just as easy as Gunter last year IMO. 

Yall sleeping I hope they come into the game thinking that.... If we are blessed to make it to state again we gonna bring it to canadian or gunter.

4 minutes ago, lionpride08 said:

Yall sleeping I hope they come into the game thinking that.... If we are blessed to make it to state again we gonna bring it to canadian or gunter.

I can see that, ive watched a lil film and Franklin has a nice squad 

10 minutes ago, lionpride08 said:

Y’all should make it. I have y’all picked to go to Jerry’s world. While not having too hard of a time getting there. And then getting beat bad. Not a fan of Gunter or Canadian. I’m just calling it. Unless y’all are better than the Newton team that beat Gunter no one is beating the region 1 or 2 winner. 

Just now, wtxfootball said:

Y’all should make it. I have y’all picked to go to Jerry’s world. While not having too hard of a time getting there. And then getting beat bad. Not a fan of Gunter or Canadian. I’m just calling it. Unless y’all are better than the Newton team that beat Gunter no one is beating the region 1 or 2 winner. 

Our talent level is equal to those newton teams tbh

• Like 1
  • Grumpy 1

This is easily Canadians best team since 2015. Where they would have beaten either Brock or yoe for the 3a D1 championship while 2a D1. They live up to the hype. 

This team could very well be better then our 2015 team as well... I talked to some newton guys last year and told them this team could go toe to toe with newton talent wise and he agreed.

4 minutes ago, wtxfootball said:

If so then yeah it will be a game. Just don’t be surprised if the state game turns out like the Gunter vs boling game or Gunter vs Pewitt game. Or whoever wins region 1. 

Talent level is crazy and they will be back again next year as well.. This is a young team we got

Thanks for the laugh lol. Was that the Idalou or Sonora year for Waskom? 2015 Canadian beats Waskom just as easily as refugio. You must be a super Waskom homer. 

15 hours ago, Timboslice79 said:

They damn sure wouldn't have beat Waskom in 2015.

Brock and Yoe would have beaten Waskom incredibly easy. Only an idiot that doesn’t know football would deny that.