Not So Fast Pennsylvania

ObiOne

12 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

593,000 votes dumped in a 90 min period and 3200 were for trump. “Not enough fraud to matter.” “There is fraud every election” GTFO

Any proof of this or is it allegations.... also how you know its not mail in, obviously bidens voters voted by mail heavily compared to trump...

Lots of fraud exposed at today’s hearing. One issue that I found interesting was tens of thousands of mail in ballots received back the same day they were mailed out. Same for ballots received the day after they were mailed out. Same for ballots that were received THE DAY BEFORE they were mailed out. Literally impossible to happen without major fraud. If I remember it was somewhere in the neighborhood of 75K ballots total. Lots of other issues too. PA won’t certify and it will go to the legislature....IMO

6 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

I would love to see where you got this information. I was not aware there was a hearing today. Can you post a link to this hearing where this was presented please

There is a link to the hearing in post #3 of this thread. I’d be lying if I told you where that part is.  But I think it was it in the first hour or so.   I was listening off and on. I’ll see if I find anything more specific. Lots of credible witnesses though. I found it interesting anyway

19 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

I would love to see where you got this information. I was not aware there was a hearing today. Can you post a link to this hearing where this was presented please

Here's some info on it.  They had another expert testify to similar issues today.  

https://dailynewsweek.com/young-internet-sleuth-reveals-evidence-showing-over-23k-pa-ballots-were-filled-out-and-returned-before-they-were-ever-mailed-to-voters-and-more/

9 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

Hate to tell you but the stuff he believed he found is not what he thinks he found. That is ballots for the military. I believe some people are about to learn a lot  on military ballots are done. 

You must be on the Biden transition team since you have more info than Trump's attys.  Tell sleepy joe to eat his applesauce 😉

• LOL! 1

Just now, Old49er60 said:

Go to the site, do what the guy is doing then look at the designation for the ballots. The M stands for military. It is not hard to do what the person did nor is it hard to then look up the information. 

So the military absentee ballots were received by the state, the day before they were mailed out?

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

I know you will not believe me, but just think, we have military bases all around the world, as well as ships and their date might not match our date. It is all done electronic

I'm not saying I don't believe you.  But you don't know and neither do I.  It was something I found interesting.  Nothing more.  We will see if anything comes of any of it or any of the other 4 hours of eye witnesses to election fraud and irregularities.