Not So Fast Pennsylvania

ObiOne

On 11/28/2020 at 6:55 AM, JETT said:

and nothing happened.... this will be a ongoing issue every 4 years, I see a trend 

I'd like to point this out:

Note how in the lead-up to the 2016 election, and after Trump's election, there were screams of "Russian interference" from Democrats. When Trump won, that continued.

It continued in the lead-up to the 2020 election, too. Now that Biden has presumably been elected (all that's left, really, is for the electors to cast their votes in a couple of weeks), we're being told by Democrats that we had a "free and fair" election, and the "Russian interference" narrative has basically disappeared.

So what happened? Would the Democrats be saying it was a "free and fair" election if Trump had won re-election? Or would they be screaming about "Russian interference" again?

And before any of our Democrat friends say anything, yes, I'm aware that there are a number of Republicans talking about a stolen election.

5 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

What did the GOP senate say about Russian interference? 

Ok. I'll bite.

If I'm not mistaken (as I'm not fully informed on what the Senate said, and haven't read their report), they concluded that there was "Russian Interference".

But doesn't that fly in the face of the whole "free and fair" election argument that many Democrats are now making?

1 hour ago, Old49er60 said:

So it was not fake, it did happen and the senate even described the strange and close relations between  Russians and the Trump Campaign. These are facts and presented by the GOP lead senate. 

So how could we have a "free and fair" election if Russia interfered?

1 hour ago, Old49er60 said:

I posted what the senate said, you want to try and pigeon hole, I will not play that game. What Russia did is a fact and proven by the senate. There were close associations between the Trump campaign and Russians. If you have something that shows the senate was wrong please post it please. 

I'm not arguing the point, per se. I'm saying all we're hearing now from Democrats is "This was a free and fair election!" I'm not trying to pigeonhole, either. This isn't one of those circumstances.

My broader point is that Democrats would not be saying this was a "free and fair" election if Trump had won re-election.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Monte1076 said:

So how could we have a "free and fair" election if Russia interfered?

That report said they “interfered” by meddling with social media... so basically they hacked Facebook to show different ads???  That doesn’t change votes

2 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

Get him in court ASAP, use the Federal court system. I mean it is real so him under Federal oath should produce the exact same response. 

You are a broken record.  Sad that you aren't even interested in the truth.