The Kraken has come to GA

DAWG91

4 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

I will be very honest, I have never seen a complaint filed with so many spelling and grammar errors. You can believe what you wish but I am going to say this document will never make it to a court. 

I figured the grammar police would be by shortly.  Kraken don't spell check...duh. We shall see....

• DAWG91 changed the title to The Kraken has come to GA
  • 3 months later...
On 3/23/2021 at 6:33 PM, Old49er60 said:

No reasonable person would have believed this

No reasonable person would have requested 25 million voter registration applications for a county with a population of less than 1 million people. 
Biden is the President of the Chinese Junk Mail Association. #NotMyPresident  #TEXIT

https://creativedestructionmedia.com/investigations/2021/03/13/found-in-ga-election-dumpster-dekalb-county-possibly-ordered-25-million-election-registration-applications-for-population-of-less-than-1-million/

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KirtFalcon said:

Fact check and liberals are like oil and water .... they repel each other, they don't go together, they are incompatible .....

Yeah the bot uses the corrupt system and the chino-dem media propaganda machine to bolster it's arguments.  In related news,  2+2=5 and boys are girls.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

Well if anyone does not know where the the information superhighway is it is you. Guess you did not like that the error was found before the order was placed. Did not fit the narrative you wanted. 

Please.  Ballots been found in dumpsters all across the country.  I suppose it was all just "in error."  Oops we accidentally ordered 25 million.  Lol.  Right! Peddle your chicom propaganda elsewhere.

14 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

Really All across the country? You got any links to those claims? I am sure your next claim is every ballot was for Trump. Funny how you have deflected to something else. 

This will save you time. Just copy and paste it because there is no way you will provide proof of your claim. 

"I am not doing your research for you"  'I am done with this" 

It’s ok buddy, many lefties tuck tail and run when they’re wrong. 

17 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

I dont think Dawg is a leftist at all. He is far right with a strong belief in Qanon. No matter how many times I asked for evidence no of you can provide it. 

Dude, i didn’t read one post North of yours. I have no clue what y’all were talking about. I just knew if i rattled your cage the exact response I’d get. Thanks for proving me right again. 

• LOL! 1

1 hour ago, Old49er60 said:

I dont think Dawg is a leftist at all. He is far right with a strong belief in Qanon. No matter how many times I asked for evidence no of you can provide it. 

Plenty of evidence provided. You didn’t like it though. Then lied about your own “evidence”

4 hours ago, Old49er60 said:

Really All across the country? You got any links to those claims? I am sure your next claim is every ballot was for Trump. Funny how you have deflected to something else. 

This will save you time. Just copy and paste it because there is no way you will provide proof of your claim. 

"I am not doing your research for you"  'I am done with this" 

Yes.  All across the country.  Numerous examples.  Am I going to bother looking them up for you at this point?  Hell to the no!

20 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

You sure knew his last tweet and posted on every qanon thread. ITS HAPPENING 

Never said "it's happening." Liar.  Thanks for proving MY point. I made numerous posts questioning Q.  Nothing ever happened.  That was the point I made constantly.  All of DC is rigged for China NWO. Look for the nearest 5G and head back to beijing.

51 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

You posted on every q thread I can recall. Many times with you have heard something big is coming. So did you just follow it and not believe it? Are you saying q is a hoax 

I was doubtful of Q from the start.  "Trust sessions". I really liked that one.