Democrats Must Regret Messing with Texas

Wild74

9 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

Can you post any actual evidence that backs your claim on Dominion? I mean everything is false and fake to you but yet you never post anything that shows evidence, just conjecture. 

And the courts have also agreed with what I have said. Highly conservative courts. Or will you attack them like the Trump campaign has? 

Last time I'm gonna waste time on you today.  "Never show evidence...". Hundred or so sworn affidavits is evidence.  Video of poll workers filling out ballots is evidence.  Boarding up windows and doors is evidence.  Stopping counting votes is evidence.  Not allowing R poll watchers access is evidence.  With regard to dominion,  it should be easy to prove me wrong.  Where are these folks?  I cannot find them.  They indeed refused to testify in court.  That's a fact.  They indeed deleted their social media profiles.  They claim over death threats.  Doubt it.   If they're not missing then someone could easily say "hey here they are."  If HQ's haven't been closed as alleged,  then it should be easy smeasy to show that they're still open as well.  All of this stuff could actually be considered evidence,  even if your ministry of truth says otherwise.  Now,  back under the bridge you go.

3 hours ago, JETT said:

He's waiting on NEWSMAX to tell em their next move

Newsmax is an American news organization.  This troll uses foreigners.  I never said that there were sworn affidavits with regard to venezuela,  I was referring to the widespread cases of voter fraud but whatcha gonna do?  Trolls gonna troll.  As far as fox is concerned they lost any and all credibility on election night by refusing to call Texas for Trump when he wound up winning fairly comfortably while calling Arizona for the Mr Dementia just minutes after the polls closed.  Only true sheep still listen to those who lie to them with impunity.

7 hours ago, Old49er60 said:

You have shown exactly zero sworn affidavits that Dominion was in Valenzuela, ZERO. As for proving you wrong, I already have and you have failed to prove any of your claims. You are claiming Reuters is fake, REUTERS. You have literally produced nothing. All your claims have been shown false and the courts agree. COURTS, not some clown off right wing media, COURTS. So again show something.   

You're really "special" aren't you.  It's public knowledge that chavez used dominion in venezuela to handle their "votes."  For the last time,  go back under your bridge.

3 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

Sorry no it did not. This has already been proven as false. The company your article names is SMARTMATIC that is not the same as Dominion and the are competitors. These are facts. The fact you continue the discussion claiming they are show how much a sheep you are. Did you read what the 3rd Circuit said? I bet not.

Since you claim this is common knowledge show it. Lets see the proof. Should be easy to pull up showing it changed its name and all

Dominion used the smartmatic software.  Nice try.

12 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

Dominion used the smartmatic software.  Nice try.

10 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

Ok show that then. You have been wrong over and over so show that. Everything I posted already answered this so it is time to prove what you are saying.