2020-2021 NCAA Basketball

topher805

4 minutes ago, topher805 said:

Just saw where Devon McCain is also leaving Austin Peay. Apparently he is going JUCO for a year...

That doesn't surprise me. I haven't really heard anything about him since he's been there. He had that knee injury i was told about awhile back. 

2 of the top5 refs i hate in college basketball TV Teddy and Higgins. Unfortunate but i wont lose sleep.

BREAKING: 6 top referees - including Ted Valentine, John Higgins and Roger Ayers - have been sent home from Indy due to one positive test and contact tracing, sources told @stadium. They went to dinner after hotel rooms not ready.  

STORY: https://t.co/SPh4qF5Yay

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

The lost of Terrence Clarke reminds me of when the basketball world lost Hank Gathers....the unknown... the what could have been.... before they were drafted....RIP 🙏🏾

Most people won't remember this, but despite his trouble trying to stay on a roster, he was considered the likely #1 overall pick in this year's NBA draft

42 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

Most people won't remember this, but despite his trouble trying to stay on a roster, he was considered the likely #1 overall pick in this year's NBA draft

I have seen a push online to make him an honorary draft pick like Baylor's Isaiah Austin was a few years ago. Would be a nice gesture

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...