Region 2 final Mount Vernon vs Malakoff

Guest Tiger03lb

Mount Vernon vs Malakoff for region 2 finals  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Who you got?

This poll is closed to new votes

4 minutes ago, Ftbforlife said:

So that good coach will be coaching NCAA next year. Oh by the way only good in big 12 . Cotton bowl couldn't be that team from Florida and show where he's beaten any body outside of big 12 oh yea high school teams. Yes there is your good coach. 

What's your problem? You a Briles hater? Briles doesn't have to prove anything to anyone.  The man can coach!!! I'm happy for him.

• Like 1

Guest Tiger03lb
2 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

It was just my opinion but it’s cool that you agreed with me. 

Truth as in your fetish for koff and GW is weird. 

Guest Tiger03lb
1 minute ago, Eagleborn said:

Might be a dom thing since y’all like to choke. Idk. 

Yep, we sure did but it wasn't an whooping like you guys got. 

Guest Tiger03lb
Just now, Blazin97 said:

Great game MV!!! Prove em all wrong! Koff is a hell of a team. I’m hyped for our boys they fought and deserved the W! Defense came to play and passing game got going in the 4th quarter finally! 

I will say that one pass and catch late in the fourth was impressive. That was great coverage too, just a great play by #1/#18. You guys stuck in there and kept fighting. 

On 12/2/2020 at 2:48 PM, highschoolfootball99 said:

They dont really. Malakoff will need to have 5-6 turnovers. I am thinking it is gonna be like the pottsboro game for malakoff

56 Malakoff

0-14 MV

Don’t think that’s quite how it went buddy..... That’s what everyone gets for comparing that Pottsboro game to MV. 

Just now, Tiger03lb said:

I will say that one pass and catch late in the fourth was impressive. That was great coverage too, just a great play by #1/#18. You guys stuck in there and kept fighting. 

Yes that was awesome. Big respect to Malakoff, y’all had a heck of a team. That game could have went either way

Guest Tiger03lb
6 minutes ago, Blazin97 said:

Yes that was awesome. Big respect to Malakoff, y’all had a heck of a team. That game could have went either way

Yes sir. Where can we get tickets for next weeks game? 

Just now, Nick2011 said:

All you have to do is pull up Briles coaching resume.... I don’t even need to waste my time arguing with you. Just do a little research and come back. 

Come back I never left. I don't need to look it up I'm not a art briles guy but since your such a briles candy ... You tell or show me all the big wins outside of big 12

6 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

I’m not a huge Briles fan but me being passionate about the game of football like I am it’s easy for me to recognize a great coach when I see one. Do you not remember what he did before he started coaching at the college level? 

Please enlighten me. No sarcasm meant and if u can give me a better view of him I'm good with that. My argument is we label these coaches that come to high schools great. But if you take the average  good coach and give him a good team I bet he will win.

10 minutes ago, Ftbforlife said:

Please enlighten me. No sarcasm meant and if u can give me a better view of him I'm good with that. My argument is we label these coaches that come to high schools great. But if you take the average  good coach and give him a good team I bet he will win.

Are you on drugs? No sarcasm meant.

• Like 1

Just now, Nick2011 said:

Stephenville 

Your absolutely right. And I almost stand corrected. I guess my gripe is when you label these coaches great and they do have high school background apparently but come to high school teams and they give them such a more competitive edge coaching. Then if and when they do win. They are considered to be such great coaches but with there college backgrounds it's almost a given they will win.

• Stinks 1