Region 2 final Mount Vernon vs Malakoff

Guest Tiger03lb

Mount Vernon vs Malakoff for region 2 finals  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Who you got?

This poll is closed to new votes

4 minutes ago, BulldogBacker12 said:

This guy didn’t know Art Briles turned Stephenville into a powerhouse and basically introduced the spread offense to TXHSFB? Yea that offense everybody runs now. Wth is up with that guy?

I'm still shaking my head at his argument.

4 minutes ago, Golfingnut said:

LOL I was posting as you were. Some people need to bring knowledge to a argument. 😂😂

First to you Ms. Golfinut I'm sorry for not being as knowledgeable as you are but I am able to have my opinion. Wrong or right knowledgeable or not. Lol

5 minutes ago, Ftbforlife said:

Your absolutely right. And I almost stand corrected. I guess my gripe is when you label these coaches great and they do have high school background apparently but come to high school teams and they give them such a more competitive edge coaching. Then if and when they do win. They are considered to be such great coaches but with there college backgrounds it's almost a given they will win.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Art_Briles

This will save you some embarrassment. He coached at the HS level for 20 years. What is your argument exactly?

Just now, Ftbforlife said:

First to you Ms. Golfinut I'm sorry for not being as knowledgeable as you are but I am able to have my opinion. Wrong or right knowledgeable or not. Lol

No one said you couldn't have an opinion. You just need an informed one. You started an argument with wrong info and expected others to do your research. Fact is you were arguing with someone that already knew the facts but you continue on with your same argument. 

1 minute ago, Ftbforlife said:

Look I asked to let it go but hell yes I did I'm from Texas born and f...... Raised played ball here in Texas 

I don’t doubt that you’re from here and played, but to not know Briles had an incredibly successful run at Stephenville tells me you’re either awfully young or not a true Texas high school football fan. Either way, I’m glad you’re now enlightened 

2 minutes ago, UnclePigg said:

I don’t doubt that you’re from here and played, but to not know Briles had an incredibly successful run at Stephenville tells me you’re either awfully young or not a true Texas high school football fan. Either way, I’m glad you’re now enlightened 

47 yrs young I love the game of football loved it so much I'm now disabled from playing. And no I actually forgot about his hs coaching career but dam if I don't remember it now.

Just now, Ftbforlife said:

47 yrs young I love the game of football loved it so much I'm now disabled from playing. And no I actually forgot about his hs coaching career but dam if I don't remember it now.

All criticism now aside; you’re alright with me brother!

Guest Tiger03lb
8 hours ago, Eagleborn said:

We lost to back to back champ.... y’all lost to a 4-seed. The self proclaimed “greatest second half adjustments” got out second’ half’d. 

But since you mentioned Tatum and state in the same sentence if we’re being honest we got a decent shot to win it in hoops and track this year. Do y’all do either of those sports?

And baseball. We got a couple of d1 players. Forgot about them

6 hours ago, Ftbforlife said:

In you’re defense he did struggle at Georgetown. So you got that going for you.