Week Eleven: Longview at Tyler

LoboFan07

Longview Lobos (6-2, 3-1) vs Tyler Lions (2-6, 2-3)  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • Tyler in a close one
    • Tyler in a blow out

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/05/2020 at 01:00 AM

2 minutes ago, LufkinPack said:

Was it my fault? With the post about the Lufkin coach that got in trouble? If so, I’m sorry y’all. 

No one has said a word. And we were just posting JV scores when it went missing. I'm thinking someone accidentally deleted it??? Who knows.

Our second longest game thread of the year too lol

5 minutes ago, LoboFan07 said:

No one has said a word. And we were just posting JV scores when it went missing. I'm thinking someone accidentally deleted it??? Who knows.

Our second longest game thread of the year too lol

Okay, I gotcha lol.... All your hard work gone 🤦🏻‍♂️

15 minutes ago, Oldetexfan said:

I dont see the stream link for tonight. KETK.com mentions it but no link.

Last I heard, Tyler ISD is trying to put something together, but we haven't been given the green light to release info yet. Will blast it on social media as soon as we know something official. 

35 minutes ago, LOL said:

Last I heard, Tyler ISD is trying to put something together, but we haven't been given the green light to release info yet. Will blast it on social media as soon as we know something official. 

So, this is where we're sending people. Can't vouch for it, but this is what I know: 

1 hour ago, Oldetexfan said:

I dont see the stream link for tonight. KETK.com mentions it but no link.

The stream link doesn't go live until kickoff.

I've watched a couple of TISD games this season and they're really slow on putting it up and getting it started, but it'll be up at the link in the first post and the one LOL just posted.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, LOL said:

Never had luck with them. Texan Live is only slightly better (in my experience).

But if it works, more power to ya.  :D:thumbsup:

I always went with NFHS because you get all of TexanLive's games plus whatever other games they show. All of our TexanLive previous games are archived on NFHS as well.

I know some have had problems with them, but I've never had a single issue other than their iPad layout is horrendous

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, LoboFan07 said:

I always went with NFHS because you get all of TexanLive's games plus whatever other games they show. All of our TexanLive previous games are archived on NFHS as well.

I know some have had problems with them, but I've never had a single issue other than their iPad layout is horrendous

Yeah, I have no complaints from a technical side. My issues have always had to do with the money aspect. 

As far as the actual broadcasts go, yeah, they're about as good as it gets for TxHSFB. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ANTI said:

@JTFAN99

The JV WR #1 is Freshmen Zachaun Williams? Pretty good WR for the future.

Nah...#1 is a Braylen Langston. He is a freshman. Was at Boulter last yr.  Pretty sure he will be on varsity next yr. Not sure if he will be at WR. He may be on def.

Zachaun Williams is Devien Woods little brother. He is one of the 4 freshman on Varsity. He has started all yr at CB. He as also played some at WR.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

Wait they moved him to JV for the last game of the season LOL? Dude has been starting at corner the whole year LOL. That’s messed up if I’m reading it right lol. 

Nah I'm the one that got the names mixed up. Mistake on my part.

Man y'all DBs and WRs mix me up these days lol