Nacogdoches (4-4)(3-3) Vs. Marshall (5-4)(3-3)

Mavchamp

Nacogdoches Vs. Marshall  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Who you got?

• Nacogdoches by a little
    • Marshall by a little
    • Nacogdoches in a blowout
    • Marshall in a blowout

1 hour ago, JoeBurns23 said:

Called this game. Score was much closer than the game. Picked 2nd in district and don't make it to the playoffs. I think I heard a slow chant starting at the end saying... "OVERRRRATED - CLAP - CLAP -  CLAPCLAPCLAP" 

Marshall's days are over.

1.  Wishful thinking on your part. 

2.  Nac clapping overrated... to anyone.... is laughable. 

3.   “Your team” needs to actually win something for you to talk smack.  You just got skulldragged...  and it’s about to happen again next Friday. 

3 hours ago, Mavchamp said:

3.   “Your team” needs to actually win something for you to talk smack.  You just got skulldragged...  and it’s about to happen again next Friday. 

Who's my team? What would you consider an "actual win"? And what are you doing next Friday?

Last question is rhetorical. HeHe

1 hour ago, JoeBurns23 said:

Who's my team? What would you consider an "actual win"? And what are you doing next Friday?

The one you’ve been an apologist for all season.  

You know... the one that still has less playoff wins and appearances in the last decade than Marshall has... And this has been their best decade in school history. 

Im going to a playoff game Friday!  

Enjoy your skull dragging next week.  I hear there is a great Mexican food restaurant next to the stadium. 

5 hours ago, Mavchamp said:

There was some talking between both teams buts that was to be  expected. I don’t remember hearing the overrated part.

2 minutes ago, nacdragon07 said:

There was some talking between both teams buts that was to be  expected. I don’t remember hearing the overrated part.

My guess is it never happened. 

Trolls gonna troll. 

1 hour ago, Nacwagons said:

There was no chanting towards Marshall, and this guy isn't a Nac fan. We were clapping and yelling for our team with nothing towards Marshall. 

Oh I know who “his team” is... his posts reflect that program through and through.  

Nac was a class act Friday. Always is. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Matt said:

We don’t all agree with each on these forums. But there is one thing we can all agree on — there are trolls among us. 😳🙄

Yessir. 

He’s just frustrated because they’ve never won anything..... or even been close.

• Like 1

• 10 months later...
On 12/5/2020 at 5:00 PM, JoeBurns23 said:

Called this game. Score was much closer than the game. Picked 2nd in district and don't make it to the playoffs. I think I heard a slow chant starting at the end saying... "OVERRRRATED - CLAP - CLAP -  CLAPCLAPCLAP" 

Any other predictions for us????  The rumors of our demise appear to be greatly exaggerated.  OR... just wishful thinking.

On 12/5/2020 at 9:39 PM, JoeBurns23 said:

How was Whitehouse this year?  Oh yeah..... (2-8).

What YOU doing next Friday?  #AirUpThoseBasketballs

Freaking TROLL.  And he's been too much of a coward to even show up after their disaster of a season this year.

#Bye

Come to Maverick Stadium next week.  Should be a good one.

(8-3) now.....headed to the second round of the playoffs.  Something Whitehouse doesn't really know much about.  Big head start on us for basketball practice though.

All that trash you talked last season...... and you're nowhere to be found this season.

Typical.  Bandwagon.  Fan.

See ya next year..... but I doubt it.

46 minutes ago, Mavchamp said:

(8-3) now.....headed to the second round of the playoffs.  Something Whitehouse doesn't really know much about.  Big head start on us for basketball practice though.

All that trash you talked last season...... and you're nowhere to be found this season.

Typical.  Bandwagon.  Fan.

See ya next year..... but I doubt it.

lol. Someone went on a petty run this morning. 😂😂

Whitehouse fans always have something to say when their team is winning and can’t be found when they’re losing.

Best to just leave them alone in silence imo.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, LoboFan07 said:

lol. Someone went on a petty run this morning. 😂😂

Whitehouse fans always have something to say when their team is winning and can’t be found when they’re losing.

Best to just leave them alone in silence imo.

Lmao.   

But it feels so good to remind people that prematurely danced on your grave.

Wishful thinking will never trump reality. 

#sorrynotsorry Joe 

• LOL! 2

• 1 year later...

I love recalling this post every year.  

Since this troll post…. Marshall has not missed the playoffs.  His team missed in 2021. 

Marshall has twice as many playoff wins as Whitehouse since.m this post. 

And yes…. I’m being #PettyAF