Buckeyes vs Caddo Mills

GTownballer

Quarterfinals  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Gilmer Buckeyes
    • Caddo Mills Foxes

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/05/2020 at 01:00 AM

3 minutes ago, dillonpanthers said:

This should be a good one. I'll say CM by a score

Buckeyes have a lot to clean up in their game, if they want to advance past this game with Caddo Mills.  Playing better and better teams through the playoffs does not allow margin for errors and extreme number of penalties we are still seeing.  Should definitely be a good game between two very good teams.

• Like 1

Penalties are a killer with us it seems. So are empty drives to the redzone to come up with 0 points. We have been playing decent but seem to still be missing a little something. Caddo Mills looks a lot like Gilmer. I've watched a few games and they looked pretty solid. I still think we are better, but we can't be looking past them. We will have to come out and play good clean football. This is the 4th round every game has to be played like it's for all the marbles. D has been playing much better this year for sure. 

This game could be an absolute shoot out, I look for Tennison, to get his, aswell as the QB from Caddo Mills, both sound similiar, but you wont win it on wheels alone, arm accuracy will be key, and a receiver than can really go get the ball, and with #14 and 17, i see Gilmer winning that battle, Gilmers run game is solid, they have RBs to burn at this point,  the defense is still suspect, but can make the plays they need too to get a few  stops, the stops will be key, win or lose a good shoot out is fun to watch, im hoping the Black Flag shows up and plays to their potential, if so the Bux will advance! Gilmer by 10-14

I agree I would be surprised if this game is not a shoot out. This will be an aerial attack from both sides. Good mix of running but I think this game will be won through the air. Only thing I wish is for our DBs to play the ball every now and then. I think they are so focused to stay toe to toe they dont think to look for the ball. A lot of times we are in better position than the WR.

If you look at the stats of TT for this year he actually has a better passing completion rating than BT. He also has more rushing yards than BT as well. He will have to be contained for sure. If our D line can hold up we can make them force the ball down field and will have to rely on our secondary. Our DBs need to make sure they play the ball more. Most of the time they never turn around to find the ball. Too worried about staying toe to toe in the foot race. I'm sure our DC will have the guys ready and focused for this game. It's going to be an interesting game for sure.