Waskom 11-1 Vs EF 11-2 Friday at Longview Lobo Field 7:30 Region 3 Finals Waskom is home team

Wild74

Waskom VS EF  

94 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins second time around

This poll is closed to new votes

8 hours ago, jacket52 said:

I don’t understand why seed the playoffs if it doesn’t benefit you at all.  If you flip every time.  It won’t matter Tho them Jackets coming. 

I would tend to agree with you on this subject but I remember Waskom when we went 16-0 had to play Arp & West Rusk who was 2 & 3rd place teams in our district and we was the visitors I would have preferred the home seating since they have the nicer seats but other than that home side in those big stadium don't offer much of a advantage. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Wild74 said:

I would tend to agree with you on this subject but I remember Waskom when we went 16-0 had to play Arp & West Rusk who was 2 & 3rd place teams in our district and we was the visitors I would have preferred the home seating since they have the nicer seats but other than that home side in those big stadium don't offer much of a advantage. 

That’s why I said it won’t matter can still see the game.  I just think it don’t make sense for a second place team in our own District to be the Home team in a regional Final.  If they sell tickets on the Waskom side at the gate like they did for the Daingefield game yal might have some EF fans on the home side and that would not be good with a heated rivalry but I bet they do it the same way.  

1 hour ago, jacket52 said:

That’s why I said it won’t matter can still see the game.  I just think it don’t make sense for a second place team in our own District to be the Home team in a regional Final.  If they sell tickets on the Waskom side at the gate like they did for the Daingefield game yal might have some EF fans on the home side and that would not be good with a heated rivalry but I bet they do it the same way.  

I know that Longview is strict on bringing items to the game, or maybe not strict but you have to have a clear bag to bring anything in and if you didn't buy your tickets at the school they would only accept credit cards at the gate for payment. I think this game will have the max attendance for a EF/Waskom game I know folks who are driving a long way to see the game.   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Round 4 Ticket Information
Waskom versus EF. We are the home team. We have 1,400 tickets. We will sell them at the Waskom Central Office for the parents and community. Waskom High School will sell them to the students. You may purchase as many as you need. They will be on sale Monday through Thursday at the central office and high school. Friday you will have to purchase them at the gate in Lobo Stadium starting at 6:30.
Game Information
Friday, December 4th
Longview at Lobo Stadium
Game time is 7:30. Gates open at 6:30.
Clear bags only allowed in the stadium.
Tickets $6

19 minutes ago, Wild74 said:
Waskom versus EF. We are the home team. We have 1,400 tickets. We will sell them at the Waskom Central Office for the parents and community. Waskom High School will sell them to the students. You may purchase as many as you need. They will be on sale Monday through Thursday at the central office and high school. Friday you will have to purchase them at the gate in Lobo Stadium starting at 6:30.
Game Information
Friday, December 4th
Longview at Lobo Stadium
Tickets $6

Thank you sir... 

20 minutes ago, Wild74 said:
Game Information
Friday, December 4th
Longview at Lobo Stadium
Tickets $6

You think waskom will sell out at the school 

4 minutes ago, Airitout1 said:

Honest question, aside from the fact that it is hard to beat the same team twice, what will make the outcome of this game different than the first. 

Waskom is now down starting QB in this game, and another starter for a half. 

not sure about how healthy EF is

Waskom is down starting QB and the starting RB is limited he missed the DF game but played some in the WR game but not much.  Then they lost #12 a safety/CB which will Hurt a already suspect secondary.  I not sure what makes them think it will be a different game other than blindly hoping for a different result.  EF is completely healthy except for #17 who has a knee injury but he has been out prob half the year already other than that we are 100% coming into this game. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, jacket52 said:

Waskom is down starting QB and the starting RB is limited he missed the DF game but played some in the WR game but not much.  Then they lost #12 a safety/CB which will Hurt a already suspect secondary.  I not sure what makes them think it will be a different game other than blindly hoping for a different result.  EF is completely healthy except for #17 who has a knee injury but he has been out prob half the year already other than that we are 100% coming into this game. 

🤣 dude acting like they blew Waskom out the first time. Backup qb came in and fumbled the snap 5 times. That has been corrected and he is playing lights out now. This will be a good game.

Other than Cole Waskom is totally healthy, with Byrd stepping up to run FB while Hamilton was out helped a lot. Our LT is back but didn't play in the WR game so he could see action. Gonzalez our QB has ran the offense for 3 consecutive games and is fitting right in. We will bring the whole package into the EF game except for limited passing.   

3 minutes ago, Timboslice79 said:

🤣 dude acting like they blew Waskom out the first time. Backup qb came in and fumbled the snap 5 times. That has been corrected and he is playing lights out now. This will be a good game.

He is still good for 1 fumble a game at least but yes he is playing well and so is Waskom I didn’t say it wouldn’t be a good game just said nothing has changed that makes me think the outcome will change that’s all I saying. 

18 minutes ago, jacket52 said:

12 for Waskom is just out first half. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Airitout1 said:

Honest question, aside from the fact that it is hard to beat the same team twice, what will make the outcome of this game different than the first. 

Waskom is now down starting QB in this game, and another starter for a half. 

not sure about how healthy EF is

Our backup as gotten some experience under his belt and looks 100 times more comfortable. I’m not so worried about the LB, we’ve got a couple of guys that will step in and not miss a beat. The biggest difference will be our coaching staff. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, jacket52 said:

He was covering #4 last game at times not having someone to cover him is a problem and don’t you got some basketball practices to go watch ? 

You do realize that Waskom as a starting LB and DT that hasn’t played defense in 2 weeks? Losing 12 for a half won’t be a problem.