Waskom 11-1 Vs EF 11-2 Friday at Longview Lobo Field 7:30 Region 3 Finals Waskom is home team

Wild74

Waskom VS EF  

94 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins second time around

This poll is closed to new votes

34 minutes ago, jacket52 said:

He was covering #4 last game at times not having someone to cover him is a problem and don’t you got some basketball practices to go watch ? 

I can watch hoops practice and still let you know when you’re wrong.... which happens to be often. 

3 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

I can watch hoops practice and still let you know when you’re wrong.... which happens to be often. 

I wasn’t wrong about these two teams playing in regional Final I called it back around Halloween.

• Like 1

Round 4 Ticket Information
Waskom versus EF. We are the home team. We have 1,400 tickets. We will sell them at the Waskom Central Office for the parents and community. Waskom High School will sell them to the students. You may purchase as many as you need. They will be on sale Monday through Thursday at the central office and high school. Friday you will have to purchase them at the gate in Lobo Stadium starting at 6:30.
Game Information
Friday, December 4th
Longview at Lobo Stadium
Game time is 7:30. Gates open at 6:30.
Clear bags only allowed in the stadium.
Tickets $6

12 minutes ago, 1WildCat said:

Round 4 Ticket Information
Waskom versus EF. We are the home team. We have 1,400 tickets. We will sell them at the Waskom Central Office for the parents and community. Waskom High School will sell them to the students. You may purchase as many as you need. They will be on sale Monday through Thursday at the central office and high school. Friday you will have to purchase them at the gate in Lobo Stadium starting at 6:30.
Game Information
Friday, December 4th
Longview at Lobo Stadium
Game time is 7:30. Gates open at 6:30.
Clear bags only allowed in the stadium.
Tickets $6

Can only people attending WHS and live in Waskom district buy at the school.

3 hours ago, Airitout1 said:

Honest question, aside from the fact that it is hard to beat the same team twice, what will make the outcome of this game different than the first. 

Waskom is now down starting QB in this game, and another starter for a half. 

not sure about how healthy EF is

Waskom hasn't missed a beat with #10 at QB and yes EF is very healthy 

8 minutes ago, Timboslice79 said:

Hey the man said the tread was stale so I spiced it up a bit.

I don’t know if last nights game can be beat as far as excitement goes but I know both these teams going to leave it all on the field and represent our little part of East Texas on a big stage next Friday I really expect it to be a great game that goes back and forth. #JacketPride 

• Like 2