Waskom 11-1 Vs EF 11-2 Friday at Longview Lobo Field 7:30 Region 3 Finals Waskom is home team

Wild74

Waskom VS EF  

94 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins second time around

This poll is closed to new votes

24 minutes ago, quickshot said:

I remember #4 from franklin few years back was fun to watch

They don’t think they can be beat lol 😂 I tried to tell them EF or Waskom either one going to beat them and they don’t want to hear it lol said we big and slow and not athletic 😂 lol 

1 hour ago, jacket52 said:

They don’t think they can be beat lol 😂 I tried to tell them EF or Waskom either one going to beat them and they don’t want to hear it lol said we big and slow and not athletic 😂 lol 

Didnt say they cant be beat... You said ef or waskom would bully Franklin because we to small and slow... It wasnt just Franklin people calling out what you said. You think you know but you really don't just sayin. Good luck to both teams in the region final

1 hour ago, lionpride08 said:

If anyone thinks their team cant be beat it's jacket52.. Been like that all year on these forums

I am just confident in the quality of football our team has been playing all year! I know any team can be beat and I know what it takes to get to State made it their twice when I was at EF and this team has what it takes to get there just need to keep fighting till the last whistle just like last night. 

8 minutes ago, jacket52 said:

I am just confident in the quality of football our team has been playing all year! I know any team can be beat and I know what it takes to get to State made it their twice when I was at EF and this team has what it takes to get there just need to keep fighting till the last whistle just like last night. 

So you sound like us... We know the football team we have and are confidant that they can make it all the way to state. But when we say it then it gets turned around to we think we cant be beat.

18 minutes ago, lionpride08 said:

So you sound like us... We know the football team we have and are confidant that they can make it all the way to state. But when we say it then it gets turned around to we think we cant be beat.

28 minutes ago, jacket52 said:

Where yall think waskom and Buffalo playing next week? 👀

• LOL! 1

6 minutes ago, JETT said:

Should be a packed game, weather looking to be cold, perfect for HS football... ill be in attendance if the lord willing 

Waskom should be selling tickets at the gate.  EF is going to Sell to General public starting 12/1 on the EFISD website. Yeah I seen the temp for kickoff is like 29- 32 degrees lol 

30 minutes ago, jacket52 said:

Waskom should be selling tickets at the gate.  EF is going to Sell to General public starting 12/1 on the EFISD website. Yeah I seen the temp for kickoff is like 29- 32 degrees lol 

Yep, ill have my propane heater staying warm enjoying some HS ball