Waskom 11-1 Vs EF 11-2 Friday at Longview Lobo Field 7:30 Region 3 Finals Waskom is home team

Wild74

Waskom VS EF  

94 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins second time around

This poll is closed to new votes

14 minutes ago, quickshot said:

I didn't like palestine.. hope not lol

We have only played there a handful of times. But we have played in Corsicana quite a bit. But corsicana would be a long shot as its an hour longer of a drive to it for waskom or ef then it is for franklin or buffalo. What about lufkin its about as close of a drive for everyone that you could get

20 minutes ago, lionpride08 said:

Jacksonville could also be a meeting spot in the tomato bowl. It was redone as well and could hold a bigger crowd.

If EF wins I would want Lufkin or maybe SFA i had not thought about Jacksonville but that would work too played there in playoffs in 98’ on our way to State. 

10 hours ago, jacket52 said:

If EF wins I would want Lufkin or maybe SFA i had not thought about Jacksonville but that would work too played there in playoffs in 98’ on our way to State. 

I agree SFA would be nice. If Ef wins ill come watch, if Waskom wins you come watch? Deal?

13 minutes ago, Timboslice79 said:

I agree SFA would be nice. If Ef wins ill come watch, if Waskom wins you come watch? Deal?

I have been to all your playoff games this year except the first one. Supporting #32 and #10 so that’s a deal 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Wild74 said:

Waskom sold 700 tickets this morning still have 700 left

4 minutes ago, BunzT said:

Thanx for posting this. Think any will make it to the game.

Texas Bob's shows the stadium will hold 9,250. With each school only getting 1,400 each there should be plenty left to be sold at the gate.

16 minutes ago, LSUTIGERS said:

Texas Bob's shows the stadium will hold 9,250. With each school only getting 1,400 each there should be plenty left to be sold at the gate.

You would think they would sell more then 1400 tickets to each side. 4625 is 50% so 2314 could be sold to each team or about that amount

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, LSUTIGERS said:

I was told EF only got 1,100 but could be wrong about that. 

12 minutes ago, BunzT said:

My question is.........Is 1400 for Waskom and 1100 for EF the max number to be sold or just the number at each school.

I am thinking just what each school gets if I had to guess. Cause I went to Waskom and DF and they was selling a bunch of tickets at the gate