Jump to content
The Smoakhouse Forums

Waskom 11-1 Vs EF 11-2 Friday at Longview Lobo Field 7:30 Region 3 Finals Waskom is home team


Waskom VS EF  

94 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins second time around


This poll is closed to new votes


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just Couple takes from last night. Missed  Int in the end zone was killer for EF. How the ref standing 3’ away missed it is crazy. Watching the feed there was no doubt it should of been EF ball.

Keeling working up a little trickery for you didn't want Ford to be flying one of those drones over practice...🤣

Picking the Jackets. They're relentless.

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, quickshot said:

I remember #4 from franklin few years back was fun to watch

They don’t think they can be beat lol 😂 I tried to tell them EF or Waskom either one going to beat them and they don’t want to hear it lol said we big and slow and not athletic 😂 lol 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

Buffalo QB is the real deal. But Franklin has more talent then any team ever. 

If you listen to them that’s the case 😂 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jacket52 said:

They don’t think they can be beat lol 😂 I tried to tell them EF or Waskom either one going to beat them and they don’t want to hear it lol said we big and slow and not athletic 😂 lol 

Didnt say they cant be beat... You said ef or waskom would bully Franklin because we to small and slow... It wasnt just Franklin people calling out what you said. You think you know but you really don't just sayin. Good luck to both teams in the region final

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, lionpride08 said:

If anyone thinks their team cant be beat it's jacket52.. Been like that all year on these forums

I am just confident in the quality of football our team has been playing all year! I know any team can be beat and I know what it takes to get to State made it their twice when I was at EF and this team has what it takes to get there just need to keep fighting till the last whistle just like last night. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, jacket52 said:

I am just confident in the quality of football our team has been playing all year! I know any team can be beat and I know what it takes to get to State made it their twice when I was at EF and this team has what it takes to get there just need to keep fighting till the last whistle just like last night. 

So you sound like us... We know the football team we have and are confidant that they can make it all the way to state. But when we say it then it gets turned around to we think we cant be beat.

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, lionpride08 said:

So you sound like us... We know the football team we have and are confidant that they can make it all the way to state. But when we say it then it gets turned around to we think we cant be beat.

 

28 minutes ago, jacket52 said:

I am just confident in the quality of football our team has been playing all year! I know any team can be beat and I know what it takes to get to State made it their twice when I was at EF and this team has what it takes to get there just need to keep fighting till the last whistle just like last night. 

Where yall think waskom and Buffalo playing next week? 👀

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, lionpride08 said:

Lol prolly jacksonville lmao

Lol just stirring the pot a tad... take care of business this week and the following week will be a dandy no matter which team prevails over here.. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, JETT said:

 

Where yall think waskom and Buffalo playing next week? 👀

You funny Jett lol we both know Waskom not winning 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, JETT said:

Lol just stirring the pot a tad... take care of business this week and the following week will be a dandy no matter which team prevails over here.. 

1606627751683.jpg

 

Everyone has a plan till they get hit in the mouth.  RIP Nate Robinson.   You'll never recover from getting knocked out by a YouTube e-celeb.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Unashamed said:

1606627751683.jpg

 

Everyone has a plan till they get hit in the mouth.  RIP Nate Robinson.   You'll never recover from getting knocked out by a YouTube e-celeb.

True 

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, jacket52 said:

You funny Jett lol we both know Waskom not winning 

Should be a packed game, weather looking to be cold, perfect for HS football... ill be in attendance if the lord willing 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, JETT said:

Should be a packed game, weather looking to be cold, perfect for HS football... ill be in attendance if the lord willing 

 

Waskom should be selling tickets at the gate.  EF is going to Sell to General public starting 12/1 on the EFISD website. Yeah I seen the temp for kickoff is like 29- 32 degrees lol 

Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Unashamed said:

1606627751683.jpg

 

Everyone has a plan till they get hit in the mouth.  RIP Nate Robinson.   You'll never recover from getting knocked out by a YouTube e-celeb.

Is he a ex NBA player?

Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, jacket52 said:

Waskom should be selling tickets at the gate.  EF is going to Sell to General public starting 12/1 on the EFISD website. Yeah I seen the temp for kickoff is like 29- 32 degrees lol 

Yep, ill have my propane heater staying warm enjoying some HS ball

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...