Lindale vs Kilgore quarterfinals @ SFA 12/4/20 7pm

LindalePride2002

Quarterfinals  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/05/2020 at 01:00 AM

9 minutes ago, SHPantherDad said:

Can Kilgore slow down the running game and score enough points? I say Lindale by 10 in a pretty good game. Parents and my wife are from Kilgore, so I’m pulling for the dogs. Not sure they will have enough.

This is exactly what I was thinking, while watching EF get run over by PP, all night tonight, by the big running back who was running roughshod over the Yellowjackets.  Just did not believe that EF brought enough to the game to halt PP.  However, they were just letting that big running back tire his big body out, because in the fourth quarter they finally were able to stop him and squeak out the win.

• Like 1

Smith County vs Greg County. Come on Lindale. Represent your your school, town, and County. We are pulling for you. You have soared to heights you have never achieved before. You still have alot more heights to climb. Let's get it.

Lindales defense needs to play lights out like they did against chapel hill in order to win. If the offense can really get the passing game going jenkins will have  2 -300 yards rushing. I believe kilgores strength is their passing game( epps is a bad boy, dont get me wrong). Lindale secondary got burnt a few times last time we played. I think tbis game comes down to execution,  coaching and mistake free football.  Lets get the win lindale! ALL IN!

• Like 1

I wish I could be in two places at once, because I would love to see this game, but not as much as Carthage vs China Spring. Good luck to both teams! Carthage vs China Spring will no doubt be Game of the Week. When you’re #1, everybody wants to be the team that beat you. Kilgore vs Lindale should be a great game!

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, GoodOleBoy73 said:

Are both teams healthy? Any COVID issues / players quarantined on either side?

Hoping for a great game this week!

I did not see #14 play in 2nd half last night on D for Kilgore.  Never did hear what happened.  He was missed for sure in Q4 when HH started moving the ball.

5 minutes ago, PantherNation2015 said:

I did not see #14 play in 2nd half last night on D for Kilgore.  Never did hear what happened.  He was missed for sure in Q4 when HH started moving the ball.

#7 (starting defensive end) and #9 (starting linebacker) did not play last night. There was probably one other regular contributor but off the top of my head I can't remember. Apparently #14 had hamstring issues.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Polar_Bear said:

A toss up.  Pretty evenly matched.  Going to come down to who makes the fewest mistakes.

Lindale definitely made fewer mistakes last time which I think was the difference in the game.

This game should be a really good one.

What do think the over/under should be on this game? 80?

1 minute ago, KildogDad said:

Lindale definitely made fewer mistakes last time which I think was the difference in the game.

I think this game is dead even, no way to give a score either way. who ever scores last in the fourth quarter wins.

Who ever wins this game will represent East Texas very well.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, KildogDad said:

#7 (starting defensive end) and #9 (starting linebacker) did not play last night. There was probably one other regular contributor but off the top of my head I can't remember. Apparently #14 had hamstring issues.

All three should be ready Friday night from what I've been told. #7 for Kilgore has been out a while so getting a fresh DE back will be key, #9 is one of the top hitters on the team and #14 definitely the heartbeat of the defense, when he went out last night, the defense lost a little mojo.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, KildogDad said:

Wow, If any of those guys are missing that would be a huge blow to the Kilgore defense. I’m sure they will all be ready to go by Friday though. 

Everyone is banged up this time of the year. Just be thankful to still be playing ball!

1 hour ago, KildogDad said:

I will actually go under on 80.  I think the defensive coordinators will both have adjusted their schemes from what they saw last time.

I still think a good number of points will be scored, just not quite what was put up last time.  Something like a 35-31 game, around that score.  Unless we get OT, which could lead to higher scores.

2 hours ago, KildogDad said:

We’ve been missing a starter on the O-line the last 2 games as well.

• Like 1