Lindale vs Kilgore quarterfinals @ SFA 12/4/20 7pm

LindalePride2002

Quarterfinals  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/05/2020 at 01:00 AM

18 minutes ago, GoodOleBoy73 said:

Apparently some of the players have found their way onto the FSSW app. Some pretty bad things have been said. If someone knows the Kilgore staff, you might want to let them know...

seen that...I doubt they are players...probably just some other kids

40 minutes ago, GoodOleBoy73 said:

Apparently some of the players have found their way onto the FSSW app. Some pretty bad things have been said. If someone knows the Kilgore staff, you might want to let them know...

Yea I saw that too. I reported all the really bad ones. Just ridiculous 

58 minutes ago, GoodOleBoy73 said:

I don't think they are Kilgore players. Just some kids trying to start ####. What makes you think they are from Kilgore? Just because the name says Kilgore doesn't mean that they are really from Kilgore.

2 minutes ago, KDOGS95 said:

I don't think they are Kilgore players. Just some kids trying to start ####. What makes you think they are from Kilgore? Just because the name says Kilgore doesn't mean that they are really from Kilgore.

I think the reason is because they were only talking bad about Lindale and Jenkins

• Like 1

I haven't seen the season game from Lindale vs Kilgore, but I know it was a great game 47 to 40. I believe this game is a toss up and it's hard to beat a good team twice but it can be done. Kilgore has to find ways to slow the RB from Lindale and watch the passing game in order to win and Lindale has to do  the same to the opposing team, but this game will be one of the best East Texas games tonight, cause their evenly matched,  rooting for both tonight let the Dogs Out!! and Lindale let the Eagles FLY!! To see a perfect high school football game and whatever team wins, best of luck thru State.

2 hours ago, KDOGS95 said:

Just because it was personal attacks on Jenkins. Hope it wasn’t the Kilgore players and just some trolls. Regardless of who it was, they are terrible human beings with some of the stuff they said. I am glad the moderators took it down!

That being said, I hope for an injury free and hard fought game tonight. I hope the winner brings home a 4AD1 State Championship. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, KDOGS95 said:

Just because it was personal attacks on Jenkins. Hope it wasn’t the Kilgore players and just some trolls. Regardless of who it was, they are terrible human beings with some of the stuff they said. I am glad the moderators took it down!

That being said, I hope for an injury free and hard fought game tonight. I hope the winner brings home a 4AD1 State Championship.