Oh, nooooo. Let's not talk about the truth...

88YoePride

19 minutes ago, PepeSilvia said:

Ummm, where’s the truth in your old article?

1 hour ago, Old49er60 said:

Ummm, that's essentially what the article says. The article doesn't say these people didn't have Covid. This info was released by the CDC. 

You don't find it odd that flu deaths have dropped to zero? Come on, guys.

11 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

No I will not because I know you have not. You have pulled this troll before. Again look at all you post on this thread, for today, zero substance. You have not done it because in doing it you admit where you receive your information. 

Which of those sources you listed reported the Nick Sandmann story accurately?

4 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

No it is the same, about what I expect from someone who can not have an adult conversation. 

Well, that covers just about everyone on this forum, then eh? We are all children if we don’t play your little game of answering all of your questions? Do you have all of the answers? Should WE? There has much  happen in this sham of an “election” , we, nor You have all the answers at this point, & those answers will come in time, or they Won’t.

35 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Well, that covers just about everyone on this forum, then eh? We are all children if we don’t play your little game of answering all of your questions? Do you have all of the answers? Should WE? There has much  happen in this sham of an “election” , we, nor You have all the answers at this point, & those answers will come in time, or they Won’t.

2016 election was a true sham 

55 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

Actually you could not be more wrong but you are attempting to get people on your side which shows just how insecure you really are on here. Others post article, videos, and then can discuss what is in them. While they might not agree with others they can have an actual discussion. From my little time on here I have seen you are the same with anyone who you perceive to be of a different opinion than yourself. By disagreeing with President Trump and his false claims on the election you assume they are democrats. I base my opinions on the facts I see and I post them on here to back that opinion. You want to play a popularity contest because you lack a depth of knowledge for a real conversation. I would gather 98% of all your post have less than 10 words in them, and zero depth. 

Totally inaccurate; I couldn’t care less about what others think, nor what they think; My thoughts here are my own opinions, in most cases & last time I checked, we all are entitled to have one. Even you.

9 hours ago, Old49er60 said:

Did he sue any of those? Matter of fact do you have a news organization that has been 100% correct? I ask and ask yet no one seems to answer on this site what is acceptable. 

To my knowledge he has not. That said, I do not know how the sources you are referencing covered the Nick Sandmann story. How did they cover it as compared to CNN or the Washington Post (both were sued, because they basically lied, and then stuck with the narrative).

How did the sources you use cover Trump's "fine people on both sides" statement? Did they give it the full context, or did they do like the rest of the MSM, it seems, and just run with that statement, and make it appear that he was sympathizing with white supremacists?

No news organization is 100% correct. The good ones, though, will issue retractions and corrections in a timely and visible manner, as to correct the record. And they will correct others who they interview when they use misleading or incorrect information, even if they agree politically.

Some of this is why I also am suspicious of quoting "anonymous sources". That's really easy to fake. In fact, you can just make it up. Ever heard of Stephen Glass? Look him up if you haven't.

On 11/28/2020 at 10:14 AM, 88YoePride said:

Ummm, that's essentially what the article says. The article doesn't say these people didn't have Covid. This info was released by the CDC. 

You don't find it odd that flu deaths have dropped to zero? Come on, guys.

Libtards never admit the truth unless it advances their radical agenda  ....  you should know that by now ....

11 hours ago, Old49er60 said:

I will ask again, what news is good? Give a list because no matter how many times I ask no one answers. AP, Reuters, NPR, UPI all very neutral. 

Now that's funny right there, I don't care who you are  ....  :rofl:

9 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

You are wasting your time arguing with someone who so easily glosses over the facts when they don't support his twisted logic ...

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

You do not know but you did assume. The sources I use are news organizations. They stay neutral, they admit mistakes, and they do their jobs. Many on here attack any media that is not far right yet will not post what media should be used. Just look at what has happened over the last year. Fox was a go to for many and when President Trump attacked them people followed like sheep in attacking them. Then they started quoting Newsmax and OAN which has a heavy slant because they are Pro-Trump. In all I have posted no one has been able to contradict what was posted from the news sources I used. People claim left media yet can not post anything to contradict it other than, "they know." You use Sandmann as an example (a good one) I use Seth Rich on the other side. And lets face a fact, reporting on a court case and what the judges said in the record is not being slanted, it is reporting yet many on here attack because it goes against the Trump narrative. 

So as I asked before what are the acceptable news sources? 

Kltv, kmoo general store, and local coffee shop. Those are the only reliable and accurate places to get news.