Timpson vs Beckville Friday 7:30p Henderson isd

ttowngrad

9 hours ago, upullinmychain said:

Should be in,in time to run around the corner and catch this game.still thinking the Bearcats have a punchers chance to win this...but coach T and the bears gon be a hard out...good luck to both and the winner represent next round...been a while...chain out ✌️

There will be some tickets sold at the gate...per the Timpson Athletics Facebook page.  It didn’t say how many though...

19 hours ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

As for pregame meal  Hushpuppies is way to go. Tex mex places are good and new seafood place there forget what it is called on 79 It not that great imo. Cotton patch is decent.The rest are fast food like Panda Express whataburger ect....

We live in Nacogdoches and go out of our way to go to Hushpuppies on a regular basis. It is one of the best places in ETX in my opinion. 

18 hours ago, RipperRipper said:

Alejos behind Denny's at the corner of 79 and East Main. Awesome eating. The seafood (Caribbeon) is called Cabos. Hwy 79

We ate at Cabos a couple of weeks ago ... I actually like them better than Hushpuppys ....

24 minutes ago, RipperRipper said:

Yes, the beer is cold, but that's one of the few upsides. Maybe they will get better,they haven't been open long.

I had their fried oysters and shrimp, it was better than what I have eaten at Hushpuppys  ...