HearEmaGrowlin

Carthage vs China Spring  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Carthage
    • China Spring

This poll is closed to new votes

18 minutes ago, JBizzle said:

Think that was to get extra man up front. Didn’t hear anything about an injury.

Kip Lewis looked a little bit shaken up at the end of the game and didn’t finish the game.

Hope he is ok, because he is the leader on that side of the ball. Big time tone setter for the D.

4 minutes ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

Kip Lewis looked a little bit shaken up at the end of the game and didn’t finish the game.

Hope he is ok, because he is the leader on that side of the ball. Big time tone setter for the D.

I thought it was lister went down?

59 minutes ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

Carthage handled Salado better than they did LH in ‘18.

Folks are always worried about the stupid wing t, because it’s almost a novelty these days. I hate it, absolutely hate that shell game offense. You run it, because generally you don’t have the athletes to line up and play ball. 

"Because you don't have the athletes to line up and play ball." ???  I think I know what you mean, but this is what football is all about, coaching and playing with the cards that are dealt you.  This works for CS due to the type of athletes they have.  They're definitely lining up and playing ball, but Carthage will spank them quite handily.

3 hours ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

Anyone know when we’ll get our top WR back from injury, Braden Wade? 

I think he should be fairly close to returning.

I don’t know if he is the best WR or not.......... but Little Belichick said Monday that he was doing a lot of things athletically but not cleared by the doctors for football..... Said he could be cleared anytime from now to after the season. 

9 minutes ago, BD04 said:

I’ll take China Spring by 3. Jasper lost to Carthage by 17. CS beat Jasper by 26. I thing CS will give Carthage all they want. 

The most points Carthage has given up in a game this year is 18 (Jasper) and 8 of those were scored with less than 10 seconds in the game.  What do you think CS has on Off that Carthage can’t defend?

43 minutes ago, BD04 said:

I’ll take China Spring by 3. Jasper lost to Carthage by 17. CS beat Jasper by 26. I thing CS will give Carthage all they want. 

Here is something for you to think on. 
The Dawg defensive starters have not given up a point since the second week of October. They have given up an average of 6.6 points a game. 
7 points if you count the fake punt last night. 
Salado beat China Spring. 
They were averaging 373 yards and 45 points a game. 
The Dawgs held Salado to 17 total yards in the first half. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

Carthage handled Salado better than they did LH in ‘18.

Folks are always worried about the stupid wing t, because it’s almost a novelty these days. I hate it, absolutely hate that shell game offense. You run it, because generally you don’t have the athletes to line up and play ball. 

Not every school gets players from programs down the road from them so they have to make due with what they have. 

• Like 1
  • Stinks 1

54 minutes ago, BD04 said:

Whew, if that’s why you’re picking CS to beat Carthage, mmmm, not wise. 
Jasper scored a TD and 2 point conversion with under ten seconds to play against the 2nd team defense.
Also, the first team offense had knocked off early too. You must not know much about Carthage or Surratt and the overall strategy.