HearEmaGrowlin

Carthage vs China Spring  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Carthage
    • China Spring

This poll is closed to new votes

4 minutes ago, JBizzle said:

I mean, hate if you wanna hate, but nobody is gonna take your opinions seriously when you run around saying dumb #### with no kind of logic behind it.

Right. I imagine he probably does not want or intend to be taken seriously. Just a troll in the purest sense.  

Some people on here, but especially Football Friday App, makes me laugh. I would like to meet some of these idiots in person, to be able to laugh at them and see there face. If you speak logically and express your opinion, then that's great. If you make random comments, then I cannot take you seriously! Go Dawgs!!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, CDAWG68 said:

Some people on here, but especially Football Friday App, makes me laugh. I would like to meet some of these idiots in person, to be able to laugh at them and see there face. If you speak logically and express your opinion, then that's great. If you make random comments, then I cannot take you seriously! Go Dawgs!!

Exactly that.  I absolutely understand people who believe that China spring can/will win this.  CS has already knocked off two favored teams.  But TCU is a blatant troll.  It's almost funny. lol

37 minutes ago, mikehoncho said:

Right. I imagine he probably does not want or intend to be taken seriously. Just a troll in the purest sense.  

This is what I think TCU does. He just loves to harass Carthage fans. He’s out here enjoying messing with us.

He’ll throw out some more funny posts. He can laugh, we can laugh and then the Bulldogs can win big!

58 minutes ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

The thought of winning 5a or Longview heck talking to Cc Alabama and Steelers have no chance. This type of behavior is far worse than the I think I can method many of these schools use.

You know I have never said the Dawgs could not get beat.

What I have said and will continue to say is the Dawg D is the best in all of 4A, the O line is the best in 4A, and until they are beaten, they are the best in 4A DII.

Do I think they could beat Argyle or any of the teams left in 4A DI, yes I do.

The top 5A teams are a different animal. Carthage and Argyle could play with some of them.

On 11/28/2020 at 8:05 AM, HearEmaGrowlin said:

This should be a great game!

CS will not be intimidated and Carthage will not underestimate anyone, especially China Spring as CS has earned Carthage’s respect in a game Surratt will probably never forget.

When and where will this massive game be played?

I’m new to this but I wanted to touch on a couple of things. Like someone said earlier this young Cougar team is a year ahead is schedule but make no mistake they play hard. I’m not going to make some crazy bold prediction because as we all know anything can happen. This Cougar team has great respect for Carthage and the great tradition that coach Surratt has built that program into. We have a young couch in Brian Bell who is trying to build the same type of program. I can’t guarantee much but I know one thing this Cougar team will show up Friday night and give 110% and will fight to the end. This program wants to earn some respect. They will not be the biggest, strongest or fastest but one thing they have is they do play as a team with a lot of heart. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, CSfan said:

I’m new to this but I wanted to touch on a couple of things. Like someone said earlier this young Cougar team is a year ahead is schedule but make no mistake they play hard. I’m not going to make some crazy bold prediction because as we all know anything can happen. This Cougar team has great respect for Carthage and the great tradition that coach Surratt has built that program into. We have a young couch in Brian Bell who is trying to build the same type of program. I can’t guarantee much but I know one thing this Cougar team will show up Friday night and give 110% and will fight to the end. This program wants to earn some respect. They will not be the biggest, strongest or fastest but one thing they have is they do play as a team with a lot of heart. 

Great post, and I’ll reiterate my previous statement and say Carthage fans, Surratt and the Bulldogs have the utmost respect for the China Spring Cougars.

CS earned every bit of that when we played each other the first time at The Star. The Cougars pushed Carthage to the bring and were fortunate to get out of there with a victory by the slimmest of margins.

This is part of why I believe the Dawgs will come into this game ready for the challenge from a tough Cougars team.

Nothing but respect for CS!

Go Dawgs!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, regaleagle said:

I wish you wouldn't have said "cupcake".........any other word would have been ok.  Now I'm thinking about cupcakes.

Ever been in one of those cupcake shops???  If you don't wanna drop $10-$20 bucks on cupcakes......just don't go in those places, LOL.  

7 hours ago, regaleagle said:

Ever been in one of those cupcake shops???  If you don't wanna drop $10-$20 bucks on cupcakes......just don't go in those places, LOL.  

We have a place on our square that makes excellent cupcakes, you would get fat if you visited Cakes by Carrie often. They are delicious though!