HearEmaGrowlin

Carthage vs China Spring  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Carthage
    • China Spring

This poll is closed to new votes

Just now, mikehoncho said:

Lol I know what you mean but I consider it a wash since there was some bogus calls going the other way too.  Either way, it was an epic game.  I think it was the most stressful for me!

We have had a few epic games.  The championship game against Graham was a nailbiter too, although I don't think it was that great of a game.

Here a few pics from that 2016 game. I know one of these plays is the score winning play. 4 years and I'm still salty over this game lol. Gosh dang it, Carthage gave us every chance to win, and we just couldn't capitalize on those turn overs. 

Our defense fought hard that day. 

football4.jpg

football.jpg

chris1.jpg

chris 3.jpg

2 hours ago, house said:

you guys talking about the estacado game in brownwood?  booty was a man in that game.  bad result though.

Lol You reaching way way back in the archives now.  83 semi's, right?  Another example of seemingly always falling to eventual champs.

2 hours ago, mommacoug said:

Here a few pics from that 2016 game. I know one of these plays is the score winning play. 4 years and I'm still salty over this game lol. Gosh dang it, Carthage gave us every chance to win, and we just couldn't capitalize on those turn overs. 

Our defense fought hard that day. 

football4.jpg

football.jpg

chris1.jpg

chris 3.jpg

Yeah, I don’t think Carthage survives another 4 turnover night. Not to include the overtime’s that we didn’t score. That’s a tough game to win against a mediocre opponent! Still not sure how they won against CS doing that!

First and foremost, I wish nothing but the best to our District mates as they continue their quest to even more greatness! It's a well coached, disciplined,hustling to the ball, athletic group of young men that C.S. has. I personally know this first hand from watching them in person WHIP OUR ! 

2 hours ago, powerlifter said:

some there are saying on Max Prep  looked at what  china springs did to wo-s  sent them home in a hurry  tonight its time to put up are sh-t up CS

Yes but what they didn’t say was WOS was missing 1/3 of their starters due to Covid Protocol. And special teams gave CS two scores , right away. Without a starting O-line WOS still scored 22.  This will not be a game IMO.