The Smoakhouse Forums

Mart vs Tenaha

11 minutes ago, bigtank05 said:

Probably by 3. That team went to state and wasnt that good but had great coaching and a field goal kicker.  The fastest team didn't win. 

That mart team didn't get to state. They lost the following week to Cayuga when Shead was a junior.   Unless I'm mistaken.   

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's cute tank.   If that's the case you gonna be the WAP.  Bring tweet, he can watch.  

You can never count the Tigers out. They will give Mart all they want.  Tenaha 45 Mart 43. 

I only just started posting on Smoaky this year, but I have been perusing this forum since 2004 or 2005.  Now here we are in the insane year that is 2020 and on December 1st of said year, WAP is menti

Posted Images

• Crawford changed the title to Mart vs Tenaha
9 hours ago, Ramfanforever said:

Pulling for mour brothers from Tenaha but I'm thinking Mart wins 

It's ok man, the only people that think we have a shot are the people/kids in that field house and a few crazy fans.   

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Unashamed said:

It's ok man, the only people that think we have a shot are the people/kids in that field house and a few crazy fans.   

I disagree.  Most don't think Tenaha will win, but I think plenty of us think there is a chance.  Hard to bet against Mart and the track record they have over the last few years.  There's a reason they play the game and don't just give it to Mart now.  Use that underdog status to get fired up!

On 11/29/2020 at 2:01 PM, Unashamed said:

That's cute tank.   If that's the case you gonna be the WAP.  Bring tweet, he can watch.  

I only just started posting on Smoaky this year, but I have been perusing this forum since 2004 or 2005.  Now here we are in the insane year that is 2020 and on December 1st of said year, WAP is mentioned on the Smoaky high school football forum. What a time to be alive. Lol

• Like 1
  • Grumpy Old Men 1
6 hours ago, Astros2017 said:

You can never count the Tigers out. They will give Mart all they want. 
Tenaha 45 Mart 43. 

Hope you are right  about giving mart all they want. If not this game will get ugly fast. 

14 hours ago, Unashamed said:

Big win for yall last week.  

Yessir.  Lot of folk said we would be whipped by halftime.

Toughest playoff game for us coming up this Friday.  Would be nice to get past Crawford for a change, but I don't know....

14-0 Mart 8:13  1st

Mart with 3 plays and 2 tds

21-0 Mart

4 plays 3 tds wow

6:26 remaining in the 1st qtr

Good season Tigers