Whitehouse VS T-High

WildTexan

Thoughts from the game. In the first half, the Tigers should what they are capable. They had 372 total offense and held Whitehouse to 54 yards and 3 first downs at half. I noted a drop in intensity in the second half. I would have like the offense to have a solid drive before the reserves came in. Give credit to Whitehouse, down 48-0 their coaches did not lay down on their quest for a share of the district championship. They won the second half.

8 minutes ago, RonLigma said:

Huntsville in round 3 should be the gm 

Round 2 Vs. Nederland could be a good one too. 

Round 3 Vs. Huntsville could be a monster game (three consecutive trips to the region semis)

Round 4 Vs. Fort Bend Marshall (aren't they back to back state runner ups?)

Round 5 Anyone's guess..... Liberty Hill is (8-0)

State title..... any number of teams.... But Ennis seems to be a favorite.  Of course Aledo.  

Could be a fun ride for Tiger fans.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, THSfanatic said:

They will never live that down  

8 hours ago, Mavchamp said:

N E V E R

I don't think there is a coach left on the staff that was a part of that 2006 game. Maybe the current AD who might have been on staff for McFarland at the time. 

3 minutes ago, Nacwagons said:

I don't think there is a coach left on the staff that was a part of that 2006 game. Maybe the current AD who might have been on staff for McFarland at the time. 

Lots of fans that defended it still there.

7 hours ago, bordertown said:

Thoughts from the game. In the first half, the Tigers should what they are capable. They had 372 total offense and held Whitehouse to 54 yards and 3 first downs at half. I noted a drop in intensity in the second half. I would have like the offense to have a solid drive before the reserves came in. Give credit to Whitehouse, down 48-0 their coaches did not lay down on their quest for a share of the district championship. They won the second half.

Figured THigh was too much for them. Good for those coaches and players not to quit in the 2nd half knowing they still have playoffs.  Pine Tree sat all their players against THigh when it got tough. Good luck to all teams in the playoffs! Hope THigh makes a great run.

Whitehouse had a couple of sore loser fans but not as many as Pine Tree.  Both wanted to blame their losses on the referees.  The second half for THS was just to get the game over with no injuries.  It really did not matter if WH gave up or not in the second half.  The game was over after the first quarter.