Not So Fast Georgia

ObiOne

It's laughable reading the denials of the mountains of voter fraud evidence coming to light in this election by the "no evidence" libtards and the lying media ... Just don't believe your lying eyes .... nothing to see here ... right! ....

39 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

I thought some of you couldn't be nuttier, but this keeps you off the streets,  I guess. Everything said up there, I have seen almost casually debunked. 
'Stay tuned. This is getting good. poop's about to get real.' 🤣

What I find strange is how they're claiming votes were switched from trump to Biden, yet the hand recounts are confirming the counts and swinging more towards bidens favor...  then the argument is signature verification and illegal votes... these ppl are sad and going beyond dems could've ever dreamed of going SMH

• Confused 1
  • Roll Eyes 1

4 hours ago, Old49er60 said:

And you just believe it while never questioning why none of this "evidence" is in the courts. 

I believe anyone with an ounce on intellectual honesty can see the obvious cheating that has been uncovered with various types of voter fraud that happened in this election.  The cases are working their way through the judicial process .... evidence of widespread voter fraud is clearly there , it's just a matter of how it's handled as the process plays out in the courts ....

7 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

Obvious cheating would be obvious in the courts. Most have been dismissed and most have none of this "evidence" included. The only person who has items about dominion is Powell and her claim is this was done thru Valenzuela with foreign servers.  They will be handled very heavily by the courts I expect. 

Wrong, most are just now getting started , there are a lot of layers of liberal activist judges who have to be navigated along the way ... I don't agree with Powell being the only one concerned with Dominion either ... the evidence is mounting and I look for a full forensic audit of their involvement .... there are too many irregularities and mathematical impossibilities involved not to thoroughly investigate them  ....

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama

2 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

So when will you be satisfied? Jan? Feb? March? What happens if Alito dismisses the PA case? The judges in PA were all very conservative yet the right attacked them. 

You guys have said obvious, so again since it is so obvious why has it taken a month because a month ago claimed it was obvious

I will be satisfied when a thorough investigation has been done and the truth is exposed.  Like I said, anybody with an ounce of intellectual honesty can see the obvious frauds that took place, you are clearly lacking the required honesty to admit the obvious ... the true definition of a partisan hack ...

2 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

I will be satisfied when a thorough investigation has been done and the truth is exposed.  Like I said, anybody with an ounce of intellectual honesty can see the obvious frauds that took place, you are clearly lacking the required honesty to admit the obvious ... the true definition of a partisan hack ...

So youll basically be satisfied if the election is overturned and only if? Poor kirt

6 minutes ago, Unashamed said:

Nothing to see here...🙄

De-Certify this election; There is obvious chicanery going on here, and if it weren’t, These documents would be readily available for all to see.🤬

29 minutes ago, Unashamed said:

I'll go ahead and get this out there.  WHY ISN'T THIS IN THE COURT DOCUMENTS, even though it was just discovered?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, JETT said:

So youll basically be satisfied if the election is overturned and only if? Poor kirt

If it's not, it will forever be remembered as an illegitimate, stolen election  .... it's obvious to the brain dead the only way the dims can win is to cheat ....

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

No you will only be satisfied if President Trump is declared the winner. And yet more use of the word OBVIOUS, I think it is obvious you do not understand that word. Your next line is partisan hack, yet the one who has shown that is you. I have said over and over if massive fraud is found I 100% back President Trump remaining in office, you can not say the same in reverse because you only see one side. 

• Like 2