Nacogdoches Vs. Huntsville

nacdragon07

2 minutes ago, nacdragon07 said:

Man Holding Huntsville to under 30 is a feat Within itself. They are the real deal and I won’t be surprised if they are the state champs in Jan. 

We held Huntsville to only 181 yards offensively. If we had a better Offense then I believe the outcome would be different.

48 minutes ago, nacdragon07 said:

Man Holding Huntsville to under 30 is a feat Within itself. They are the real deal and I won’t be surprised if they are the state champs in Jan. 

IMHO the state champ will come out of Region II.....

Aledo and Ennis both have tons of history when it comes to winning state. 

3 hours ago, nacdragon07 said:

We held Huntsville to only 181 yards offensively. If we had a better Offense then I believe the outcome would be different.

4 turnovers and a punt return for a touchdown. I would say our defense played and excellent game!! Offense set up defense in tough spots all season. 

I am very encourage by our season!! We are graduation 23, but have a lot of young talent that was spread between JV and Fresh team. Dragons are coming!!

In 5 of Huntsville’s 10 wins, they scored less than 30.  The Hornet offense has not had to win a game this year.  They just have to not fumble and score once in awhile.  Yes, Nacogdoches did play well on defense for sure.  I thought the Huntsville offense was pretty vanilla last night, but when your defense is so dominating, you don’t have to do much.