Mount Vernon vs Jim Ned State Semi Finals

Jeepster89

Mount Vernon vs Jim Ned state semi finals   

46 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be playing for the title?!

• Mount Vernon
    • Jim Ned

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/11/2020 at 08:00 PM

Guest Tiger03lb
58 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

Llano had their chances. Hallettsville 3rd quarter were all 3-and-outs.............. but Llanos 3rd was all turnovers. 

I agree. If they would have punched it in on those two drives it would've been a game. Actually the 3rd qtr was more defensive for both teams. 

Brooks is a fun kid to watch play. Take that run early in the 3rd qtr. They had him pinned down for a loss, he cut across to get a 20/30 yd run. Did he have 1 or 2 picks on defense? 

Llano wasn't a bad team, just can't win a game with that many turnovers. You going to the game today? 

4 minutes ago, Tiger03lb said:

I agree. If they would have punched it in on those two drives it would've been a game. Actually the 3rd qtr was more defensive for both teams. 

Brooks is a fun kid to watch play. Take that run early in the 3rd qtr. They had him pinned down for a loss, he cut across to get a 20/30 yd run. Did he have 1 or 2 picks on defense? 

Llano wasn't a bad team, just can't win a game with that many turnovers. You going to the game today? 

Nope. Gonna go back and forth between about 5 of them then stick with one that’s looking best. 

Guest Tiger03lb
19 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

Nope. Gonna go back and forth between about 5 of them then stick with one that’s looking best. 

The Canadian/gunter game will be a good one. I'll probably be watching that one while at the game. 

Guest Tiger03lb
1 hour ago, highschoolfootball99 said:

Ya I am with ya on that one. I will flip between that one and the Franklin game!

Maybe able to watch the Franklin game without having to go back from the 3a games. I'll be switching back and forth to the 4a games when I get back from the game. Maybe it won't be a blow out on the 4a games

2 minutes ago, Tiger03lb said:

Maybe able to watch the Franklin game without having to go back from the 3a games. I'll be switching back and forth to the 4a games when I get back from the game. Maybe it won't be a blow out on the 4a games

I am thinking in D2 it definitely will be Gilmer and Carthage are just head and shoulders above the other two teams. I was at the Celina game and Celina should of beat Graham...wasn't impressed with Graham at all just big. 

D1 Argyle will blow out Canyon but Lindale may have some trouble with LBJ.

Guest Tiger03lb
3 minutes ago, highschoolfootball99 said:

I am thinking in D2 it definitely will be Gilmer and Carthage are just head and shoulders above the other two teams. I was at the Celina game and Celina should of beat Graham...wasn't impressed with Graham at all just big. 

D1 Argyle will blow out Canyon but Lindale may have some trouble with LBJ.

Agreed. I went to see Argyle earlier in the year. Them and Carthage are on another level this year. I like Gilmer but I don't think they'll be able to compete with Carthage. Lindale has has sticking around in games, could go anyway on that game.

Guest Tiger03lb
1 minute ago, chevyman said:

Globe Life Park getting a good bath right about now. Is that turf or grass?

I heard it was turf

Guest Tiger03lb
5 minutes ago, highschoolfootball99 said:

it is turf pretty cool how they set it up for football

Cool deal. I'll let you know in a few hours. Lol

Guest Tiger03lb

3-0 JN with a clock eating drive. 513 left in the 1st. 3 penalties in a row, got them to 1st and 25. They were up to the 4 yd line before those penalties. 

Guest Tiger03lb
1 minute ago, Tiger03lb said:

JN with a big stop. Turnover on downs. Right now JN is controlling the los. 

JN is using a 3 man front too

Guest Tiger03lb
5 minutes ago, gamewatcher63 said:

Not even close to a TD...oh well 

It was a td. He barely passed the line. I say that cause it was in front of me. Lol. 

Guest Tiger03lb

This has been a good game. Jim Ned has came out to play. They are winning the los. A lot more balanced than I thought they would be. MV gets the ball to start the second half