Waskom 12-1 vs Franklin 11-2 At Tyler Rose Stadium 7:30 Friday Dec 11th Waskom Is Home Team

Wild74

Waskom 12-1 vs Franklin 10-2 At Tyler Rose Stadium 7:30 Friday Dec 11th  

85 members have voted

1. 1. Rematch from 2015 Title game who wins

This poll is closed to new votes

• Wild74 changed the title to Waskom 12-1 vs Franklin 11-2 At Tyler Rose Stadium 7:30 Friday Dec 11th
45 minutes ago, quickshot said:

I hated watching franklin s offense in 15.. I'm sure I will hate it in now.. hard to make a prediction... Leaning on waskom 100% tho with the coaching .. I'm glad franklin is here tho.. just ready to watch another great game.. 

Imo this offense is better then the 15 offense but that's just my opinion

This game should be over quick as far as the nature of both offenses. The clock won’t stop much I’m thinking. Never seen franklin live. They look fast on video. I’ve seen Waskom 3 times. I like both styles. Hope I can get a ticket that doesn’t force me to “ sit on the hill “ this week. 

• Wild74 changed the title to Waskom 12-1 vs Franklin 11-2 At Tyler Rose Stadium 7:30 Friday Dec 11th Waskom Is Home Team
3 hours ago, BearcatBlue said:

Tickets for the game?  Go Waskom!

Waskom has been allocated 2100 tickets and they will have to be bought online. They will sell tickets at the gate also but credit card only. I will post the link as soon as it is set up. 

• Like 1

Round 5 Ticket Information 

Waskom versus Franklin
Friday, December 11, 2020
Tyler’s Rose Stadium 
7:30 pm
Tickets $6.00

We are the home team. On Monday, they will send me a link to purchase tickets. I will post that link for you to purchase tickets. They will sell the remaining tickets at the gate. You can only purchase them at the gate with a credit card. They do not accept cash. We have 2,100 tickets available.  Come early, stay late, and MAKE SOME NOISE!  Wildcat Strong!

• Like 1

The tourney started with 64 teams.  We stand today with the Final Four, Waskoms fourth Semi Final game this decade.  The Seniors season has been extended another week, let's pray TWO!!   2020 has been weird in a lot of ways.   COVID has kept much of the "12th Man" at home and not in the stands which we have been accustomed to over the years.   Preseason predictions had our guys ranked no higher than third place in, arguably, the toughest 3A DIi District in the state.   Our only loss of the season was a very winnable game to our arch rivals, whom we met again in the Regional Finals and BEAT in dramatic fashion.   Injuries to several Cats, at key positions, did not keep the Wildcats from improving into the "second season", culminating in where we find ourselves today, a force to be reckoned with.  The ride the guys have taken us on this season has been very memorable, with a few bumps in the road along the way, but through the adversity they have been able to conquer all odds and rise to the occasion over and over again.   We play Franklin next, a team who is very confident that they can end our season, but then again, so did EF, Dangerfield, New Waverly and West Rusk.   If nothing else, the Wildcats over this past decade has proven to be NOT an easy win for our opponents, even during the few down years that we have experienced.    I see MANY deep playoff appearances for the Wildcats for many years to come.   Thankful that I have been able to experience it first hand and look forward to sharing many more memorable moments in the future.   My only advice to the guys on the field would be to STAY FOCUSED, BE FAST, BE PHYSICAL and to take care of one another.   Go Wildcats.   That is all, carry on.

• Like 1