Waskom 12-1 vs Franklin 11-2 At Tyler Rose Stadium 7:30 Friday Dec 11th Waskom Is Home Team

Wild74

Waskom 12-1 vs Franklin 10-2 At Tyler Rose Stadium 7:30 Friday Dec 11th  

85 members have voted

1. 1. Rematch from 2015 Title game who wins

This poll is closed to new votes

Congrats Franklin! Awesome season Waskom. Last Waskom game I saw was against Idalou and have been a fan since. First Waskom or Franklin game I’ve seen this year. Interesting to watch. Franklin still gets beat as bad as Gunter next week though. No offense it sometimes just happens. Refugio 2015, boling and PP against Gunter etc. I’ll eat crow if necessary but i think I’ll be pretty hungry after next week. 

41 minutes ago, Timboslice79 said:

And yet he was still coaching while yall were done with football.  He is still coaching all but one year he has been at waskom while Tatum posters are watching bball.

Heaven forbid someone have an opinion on a message board without getting attacked. It’s a shame that’s where we are at a society these days. 

Truth is, I can be from Russia and would still think that was a terrible and pointless call.. 

• Like 1

Guest Tiger03lb
1 hour ago, Timboslice79 said:

Tatum calling a coach who is in the semifinals play call dumb. Lol now thats funny. 

Even though I don't want to admit it. EB has a point, could've had a little bit more finesse to what he said. 

Even good coaches out do themselves. Take koff, we blew a 12 point lead due to not having the right back in and playing calling towards the end. Anyone that saw that game would probably agree to that and this was probably one of the best teams we had. #### for the kids on any team when that happens.