Timpson vs Shiner 7:30p Thursday

ttowngrad

State semi-finals  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/11/2020 at 01:00 AM

12 minutes ago, UnclePigg said:

2A is the ONLY classification that region 4 is any good in! All other 4 classifications are pretty terrible as far as region 4 goes 

What does that have to do with anything? Last I looked Timpson is in 2a. Nobody is disputing that the others divisions in region 4 are not near as strong overall.

• Like 1

• Crawford changed the title to Timpson vs Shiner 7:30p Thursday
Just now, Bear9T1 said:

He will get wore slap out Thursday night regardless of the score at the end of the game 

I think if Timpson can get up on Shiner by a couple of scores  and force shiner to pass they can for sure win this one it is gonna be very tough.

Glad Timpson made it this far, but Shiner rolls in this one...seen it happen to the past 3 years when a very good SA Team got beat in the Semi's 3 years in a row.  I would love to see Timpson beat Shiner, but my gut tells me Shiner pulls this one out late in the 4th with a score of like 49-14

Bussy gonna havta work hell out them edges to get Courtney free in the middle,absolutely gonna have to get that Shiner d rolling side to side to look for seems...if shiners middle can control the Los bussy gonna have to air it out more than usual,which could be interesting to see..Bears gonna have to get ahead and make Shiner chase...only way I can see them pulling this off...good luck timpson ✌️

• Like 1

2 hours ago, upullinmychain said:

Bussy gonna havta work hell out them edges to get Courtney free in the middle,absolutely gonna have to get that Shiner d rolling side to side to look for seems...if shiners middle can control the Los bussy gonna have to air it out more than usual,which could be interesting to see..Bears gonna have to get ahead and make Shiner chase...only way I can see them pulling this off...good luck timpson ✌️

My thoughts exactly. I hope we can find that chink in their armor.

4 hours ago, upullinmychain said:

"seems"?...did you mean "seams" like in the zone coverages?

Shiner..... SA had best team I’ve seen in Region 3 ...... Timpson is good but not quite on that SA team level.... And Shiner should’ve beat Refugio last year. I feel like Shiner has unfinished business to take care of with pretty much the same back. Timpson will be hurt from lack of competition this year. They’ve dismantled everyone they’ve played and yes they are good but overall Reg 3 is down this year. Line of scrimmage will be key in this one. Bussey will probably make a few plays on the edge or in passing game but I don’t feel like it will be enough. Shiner gonna be tough to overcome this year.

3 minutes ago, mikehoncho said:

Or maybe that is the secret... they can only have McDonald's until they win State.  If they win the State championship they will get a fancy Whataburger dinner. 

I think the one in Timpson is open 24 hours a day!