LBJ vs CC Miller

Sportsfanatic1

13 minutes ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

38-32 halftime. Freaking athletes everywhere on the field.

LBJ has one corner committed to Clemson and the other to OU.

Miller has a ton of them also.

Austin LBJ has one corner committed to Clemson and the other Oklahoma..AUSTIN LBJ. Tells you where the UT program is currently. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BulldogBacker12 said:

I think Lindale will play in the state championship game. They can beat either of these teams. But it’s gonna be a shootout for sure! Jenkins is gonna have a field day!

I hope your right but I don't see it. Lindale hasn't come close to seeing this kind of speed. There's no way LBJ shouldn't win the running events at the state track meet lol.

I was reviewing past scores for both teams.  Miller gave up 76 points to 2-8 Beeville, who otherwise rarely scored half that.

The two big score playoff wins for LBJ were against teams with losing records, 3 wins.  They definitely looked fast but apparently Miller could make a lot of teams look that way.  Its really hard to say how it will play out.

But if their corners are that good they can stack box against run I guess.  Course there are replies to that too.  Should be fun.

19 minutes ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

I hope your right but I don't see it. Lindale hasn't come close to seeing this kind of speed. There's no way LBJ shouldn't win the running events at the state track meet lol.

You may be right. I’ve seen them against Lampasas and Miller. I’m not saying that I’m not impressed because I am definitely impressed with their athletes, but they are not well coached. I think it’s going to be a shootout and that gives Lindale a chance. Why not? Would be cool to see. 

But I think everybody in DI is playing for 2nd. Now that Argyle has a decent D they are elite IMO.

• Like 1