Lindale vs LBJ - State Semi-finals George Turner Stadium, Humble Tx @ 7:30

LindalePride2002

34 minutes ago, Hagar said:

LBJ RB’s hit the holes in the middle fast.  Look like the Miller LB’s we’re taking themselves out of the play committing to early.  Hope Lindale Coaches have their LB’s ready.   

As an outsider, I can tell you one thing.  Lindale Football games are anything but boring, lol.   C’mon boys, put another notch in your claw.

On a side note, anyone know how many yards rushing Jenkins has this year?

2,453 is what I’ve heard. 51 touchdowns 

5 hours ago, VonG said:

Tyler paper had him over 2600. He had that much going into the Kilgore game. 

So my Pirates holding him to 126 yards (on 27 carries) was quite an accomplishment.  Probably not many of Lindale’s opponents have done as well.   But if Vidor had to lose, I’m glad it was to a class act like the Eagles.  I say Jenkins gets 300 yards against LBJ.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Hagar said:

LBJ RB’s hit the holes in the middle fast.  Look like the Miller LB’s we’re taking themselves out of the play committing to early.  Hope Lindale Coaches have their LB’s ready.   

As an outsider, I can tell you one thing.  Lindale Football games are anything but boring, lol.   C’mon boys, put another notch in your claw.

On a side note, anyone know how many yards rushing Jenkins has this year?

356 carries, 2675 yds, 48 TDs on the ground. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eagleborn said:

356 carries, 2675 yds, 48 TDs on the ground. 

Not only an outstanding runner, but durable.   Reminds me of Earl Campbell in the sense of, the more he carries the stronger he gets.  Ain’t no quit in him.

On 12/5/2020 at 10:02 PM, MoveTheChain said:

Easy answer is LBJ, but if Lindale could go, "3 yards and a cloud of dust", the whole game and keep the LBJ offense off the field, maybe they have a chance.

LBJ has two Safeties one with a Alabama offer (McCutchen) and one with a Clemson offer in McKuba or something like that. They have 2 really solid RBs. This team is pretty much the Austin Steelers from Friday night tykes. This is a 4A mini all star team. 

11 minutes ago, Gametyme said:

LBJ has two Safeties one with a Alabama offer (McCutchen) and one with a Clemson offer in McKuba or something like that. They have 2 really solid RBs. This team is pretty much the Austin Steelers from Friday night tykes. This is a 4A mini all star team. 

That doesn't mean they're the better team. They have some really good athletes from what I can tell. Do they play with as much discipline or effort as Lindale though?

3 minutes ago, GoodOleBoy73 said:

That doesn't mean they're the better team. They have some really good athletes from what I can tell. Do they play with as much discipline or effort as Lindale though?

I'll be honest with you I don't know. I'm rooting for Lindale.  I just lived in that area for a 8 years when I was stationed at Ft Hood and have coached against some of those LBJ kids when they were 11 and 12. Some of those kids don't even live in the school district. The parents came together and made sure to funnel there kids to that school. 

6 minutes ago, Gametyme said:

I'll be honest with you I don't know. I'm rooting for Lindale.  I just lived in that area for a 8 years when I was stationed at Ft Hood and have coached against some of those LBJ kids when they were 11 and 12. Some of those kids don't even live in the school district. The parents came together and made sure to funnel there kids to that school. 

Sounds completely within the UIL rules 😅

I can assure you that all Lindale Football players live within the district and they are going to play extremely hard this week.

7 minutes ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Technically they have a cop out zero tolerance for political talk. I definitely agree with your perspective and abs nothing wrong with it.

The main reason I’m frustrated by it is because one I didn’t say anything wrong and two there are a whole lot of people on that thread saying way worse things than I did( including the guy I was responding too) and they are still posting up a storm on there. I just don’t understand why my was put in suspension unless it was just a mistake or something. But honestly it is what it is. It ticked me off pretty bad at first but I’m over it

2 minutes ago, Jakeelee05 said:

The main reason I’m frustrated by it is because one I didn’t say anything wrong and two there are a whole lot of people on that thread saying way worse things than I did( including the guy I was responding too) and they are still posting up a storm on there. I just don’t understand why my was put in suspension unless it was just a mistake or something. But honestly it is what it is. It ticked me off pretty bad at first but I’m over it

The suspension is a blessing as the chat there is filled with absolute garbage for users.  I try to only use it to check scores, but then I get tempted to check the chat for a little context on what exactly is happening in the game.  I am going to ban myself from the chat. lol

16 minutes ago, mikehoncho said:

The suspension is a blessing as the chat there is filled with absolute garbage for users.  I try to only use it to check scores, but then I get tempted to check the chat for a little context on what exactly is happening in the game.  I am going to ban myself from the chat. lol

Man, it's bad over there.  As much as i love free speech, it's a complete dumpster fire over there.

54 minutes ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

The mods are pretty useless over there. You probably got reported from some snowflakes . How long did they say? 

It doesn’t specify a length of time. It just shows my account is on probation and I can’t post or respond to anything. 

• Sad 1

54 minutes ago, mikehoncho said:

Lol no joke 

6 minutes ago, JETT said:

Can anyone translate this?

Your best bet would be to read it to the town drunk, while he/she is in fact drunk. Drunks seem to understand other drunks better than sober people, so he/she might could translate the above rumble. 

• LOL! 3