Lindale vs LBJ - State Semi-finals George Turner Stadium, Humble Tx @ 7:30

LindalePride2002

3 hours ago, Eagleborn said:

Lost a nail biter to Carthage. 

This.  Folks just need to ignore this LBJ whine rant. More cuckoo from austin,  no more no less.  Just skimmed through the article about this and stopped reading it at "the refs are agreed upon by BOTH schools before the game."  Now that they lost,  they're whining about "refs backgrounds."  Time to move along.  Congrats again Lindale on a great season!

3 hours ago, mikehoncho said:

Wow, I never heard about that last year. Ridiculous though. 

Video of a Lampasas player cheap shot on Carthage’s 77 floating around. I have the play on my phone but won’t let me upload. Could of tore every L in the Carthage players knee. Looked like he actually tried to. 

3 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

Video of a Lampasas player cheap shot on Carthage’s 77 floating around. I have the play on my phone but won’t let me upload. Could of tore every L in the Carthage players knee. Looked like he actually tried to. 

I do remember seeing that. Made me a little sick to my stomach. Sometimes kids hit late, but that one looked absolutely intentional. 

On 12/12/2020 at 8:45 PM, regaleagle said:

The natural talent at inner city schools in Texas is off the charts, but the learning curve is too.  It's very difficult to attract good coaches that will stay and build the program.

+1...I’ll go as far to say (with a ton of confidence) that an inner city school will never win another state title in football. They’ve just got so many things going against them