Carthage vs Wimberley

HearEmaGrowlin

Did y'all read about the limited seating and ticket sales for this season at AT&T?  I think they will only allow a total of 17,000 tickets sold per game......and then the tickets and seating are online only......according to what I have read.  On Friday......the two 4A games.......each game will require a separate ticket because there is a separation of time between the end of the D-2 game and the start of the D-1 game.   $20 per ticket not including parking.

30 minutes ago, regaleagle said:

Did y'all read about the limited seating and ticket sales for this season at AT&T?  I think they will only allow a total of 17,000 tickets sold per game......and then the tickets and seating are online only......according to what I have read.  On Friday......the two 4A games.......each game will require a separate ticket because there is a separation of time between the end of the D-2 game and the start of the D-1 game.   $20 per ticket not including parking.

Saw that, and people will be sitting in pods. 

54 minutes ago, regaleagle said:

It really #### that FSSW got dropped by most all the streaming services too last month.  I think AT&T is the only one left to carry besides Dish & Direct TV.  I’ve got Hulu but am looking into AT&T for next week.

12 minutes ago, PantherNation2015 said:

It really #### that FSSW got dropped by most all the streaming services too last month.  I think AT&T is the only one left to carry besides Dish & Direct TV.  I’ve got Hulu but am looking into AT&T for next week.

NOPE.......pretty sure Dish and Direct have dropped FSSW and all Fox Networks nationwide.  My brother left Dish last season because of it, and now Direct has done the same thing about 2 weeks ago.......and he's opting out of them too after switching over only 4 mos. ago from Dish.  He's gone to cable now......mainly over the Fox issue.  Direct never produced the $200 credit card to him for switching over........that's the main reason he went to Direct.  So he's using that to opt out of their contract.......because of the Fox deal.  These satellite TV companies are full of ####, but just wait until they start reviewing their losses.  They think they can just kick the customer to the side to save some money when they are making billions.........I hope they all go bankrupt.

• LOL! 1

26 minutes ago, regaleagle said:

NOPE.......pretty sure Dish and Direct have dropped FSSW and all Fox Networks nationwide.  My brother left Dish last season because of it, and now Direct has done the same thing about 2 weeks ago.......and he's opting out of them too after switching over only 4 mos. ago from Dish.  He's gone to cable now......mainly over the Fox issue.  Direct never produced the $200 credit card to him for switching over........that's the main reason he went to Direct.  So he's using that to opt out of their contract.......because of the Fox deal.  These satellite TV companies are full of ####, but just wait until they start reviewing their losses.  They think they can just kick the customer to the side to save some money when they are making billions.........I hope they all go bankrupt.

I dropped Direct TV a year ago for Hulu.  Have saved a small fortune.

• Like 1

Guest Allsports4

So is Wimberly's offense as powerful as advertised? I have not had time to watch any of their games just reading analysis that they have a strong balanced offense. Dawgs haven't seen a powerful balanced offense in while. Could be a closer game than most anticipate?

58 minutes ago, Guest Allsports4 said:

So is Wimberly's offense as powerful as advertised? I have not had time to watch any of their games just reading analysis that they have a strong balanced offense. Dawgs haven't seen a powerful balanced offense in while. Could be a closer game than most anticipate?

It could always be, but I don’t think it will be. We shall see soon! 

9 hours ago, regaleagle said:

Es Verdad, Amigo!

11 hours ago, regaleagle said:

FSSW is still available on DirectTV.

5 minutes ago, cotton84 said:

FSSW is still available on DirectTV.

Not according to my brother........he said they cut it out 2 weeks ago.......and all the local and national Fox Channels with it.  He should know.......he's a bigtime football fan at all levels.  Maybe it's been 3 weeks now.

1 minute ago, regaleagle said:

Not according to my brother........he said they cut it out 2 weeks ago.......and all the local and national Fox Channels with it.  He should know.......he's a bigtime football fan at all levels.

I am watching the World Poker Tour right now on Channel 676 - FSSW.  I guess Direct just likes me and no one else. 

I don't know what the deal is.......I  don't have either.  I did have DISH last season until  they dropped Fox, then I dropped them because I was no longer on their contract and it was football season.  I quickly switched over to Spectrum and have been with them since.  But they are just like the rest.......waaaay too expensive and their programming suuucks!!  I need to work on a better TV solution but I'm not very high tech because of my age.