Carthage vs Wimberley

HearEmaGrowlin

45 minutes ago, regaleagle said:

I don't know what the deal is.......I  don't have either.  I did have DISH last season until  they dropped Fox, then I dropped them because I was no longer on their contract and it was football season.  I quickly switched over to Spectrum and have been with them since.  But they are just like the rest.......waaaay too expensive and their programming suuucks!!  I need to work on a better TV solution but I'm not very high tech because of my age.

Must be a DFW thing. My parents in Carthage have always had Direct and always had and still have FSSW.

5 minutes ago, PantherNation2015 said:

I think YouTube TV dropped FSSW also at the end of Oct.  You might want to check on that.

I didn't say we watched in on youtube,  I thought we watched it on the fox sports app,  but thinking back on it,  it was on youtube.  I remember the recording being on there for a long time.  You're correct,  FSSW isn't on there anymore.  Grrrrr!

3 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

I didn't say we watched in on youtube,  I thought we watched it on the fox sports app,  but thinking back on it,  it was on youtube.  I remember the recording being on there for a long time.  You're correct,  FSSW isn't on there anymore.  Grrrrr!

Thought so.  That’s why I’m researching this week.  I believe AT&T has a 7 day free trial offer.  I may enact that Sun to see if it works.  If not that still leaves Mon-Tues to figure something else out.

• Thanks 1

Just now, PantherNation2015 said:

Thought so.  That’s why I’m researching this week.  I believe AT&T has a 7 day free trial offer.  I may enact that Sun to see if it works.  If not that still leaves Mon-Tues to figure something else out.

I think my only hope may be fox sports app,  but your idea may be worth checking in to as well.  Where there's a will there's a way,  and I've certainly got the will lol.

18 minutes ago, PantherNation2015 said:

That is the only option I've seen as far as streaming. I'm going to do the AT&T now free one week trial. And then cancel as soon as the friday games are over.  

• Thanks 1

Sounds like a plan guys,  thanks!  A few weeks back I was out on back patio grilling before the game and wanted to watch last year's title game before the game started.  It was gone.  I accused the Mrs of deleting it.  Guess I owe her an apology.  Lol

• LOL! 1

18 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

Sounds like a plan guys,  thanks!  A few weeks back I was out on back patio grilling before the game and wanted to watch last year's title game before the game started.  It was gone.  I accused the Mrs of deleting it.  Guess I owe her an apology.  Lol

An apology and another meal from the grill. 

5 minutes ago, cotton84 said:

An apology and another meal from the grill. 

Planning on it tonight if the weather's not too bad.  I like doing ribs on game night cause they take so much longer than steaks and burgers,  which means more cold beer!

20 hours ago, PantherNation2015 said:

It really #### that FSSW got dropped by most all the streaming services too last month.  I think AT&T is the only one left to carry besides Dish & Direct TV.  I’ve got Hulu but am looking into AT&T for next week.

So, Sling was the first streaming service I used for FSSW....but then they dropped it so I went to HuluLive...who recently dropped it like 2 months ago.

Hulu keeps hiking up the prices but lucky for them, I like the product so I'll stay with them...

But damn. FSSW is becoming extinct. I'm not gonna keep chasing from service to service for it either. Definitely wont go back to normal cable either...they think your pockets are as deep as the Grand Canyon. Diamond, Sinclair...whoever owns FSSW are setting themselves up for failure.

12 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

Watching Wimberley game from last week.  Impressed with their offense so far.  They can actually throw the ball.

The real question is; Can either team throw the ball in Randall Reed Stadium with the ever present wind & rain... I believe it has rained every time we have played there🙄🌨🌪💨

Edited by CarthDawg77

2 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

The real question is; Can either team throw the ball in Randall Reed Stadium with the ever present wind & rain... I believe it has rained every time we have played there🙄🌨🌪💨

In the rain,  yes,  if it's windy that's a whole other question.  Can't nothing be worse wind-wise than that 2013 game against WOS.  

• Roll Eyes 1