Gilmer vs. Graham. State semi-final in Prosper Friday @ 7:00

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I heard 4 is gonna go Friday.

I do not think Graham has the better offense.  I think they have a good QB, but they struggled pass blocking against Celina.  They don't look very big on either line.  They may have a defensive edge,

35-7 Gilmer  2nd qtr 

Posted Images

Well Steers it looks like DC is throwing yall a bone this week. They have Gilmer as a negative -2 for this game lol. So they are favoring you. Stepp has us winning by 12. I just dont see this game being that close, but stranger things do happen. Just a little food for thought here. This means nothing just another opinion. GO BUX!!

4 minutes ago, Sbk5280 said:

Well Steers it looks like DC is throwing yall a bone this week. They have Gilmer as a negative -2 for this game lol. So they are favoring you. Stepp has us winning by 12. I just dont see this game being that close, but stranger things do happen. Just a little food for thought here. This means nothing just another opinion. GO BUX!!

Calpreps has Gilmer by 6.

DB9132C7-CD89-480C-B0FC-74E1E5E1FE73.jpeg

Yeah these things mean absolutely nothing, but they are fun to look at. Just a good conversation starter lol. I would be really surprised if this was a 1 score game. Not knocking Graham they are a good team. I just dont see they hanging with us all game. 

Pretty sure Graham is not explosive enough to blow Gilmer out.  Gilmer has the capabilities to blow the game out if Graham misses a tackle here or there or has more turnovers. 
I am going with Graham 36, Gilmer 35 - thinking Graham has less mistakes and overcomes being the less athletic team. 

• Roll Eyes 1
45 minutes ago, cotton84 said:

Pretty sure Graham is not explosive enough to blow Gilmer out.  Gilmer has the capabilities to blow the game out if Graham misses a tackle here or there or has more turnovers. 
I am going with Graham 36, Gilmer 35 - thinking Graham has less mistakes and overcomes being the less athletic team. 

Nah, Gilmer has this. They are playing at a high level and I think they have what it takes to stop Graham’s offense.

• Like 1

I would be very surprised if Gilmer did not win this game. They are just playing so well right now and are the more physically talented team, IMO.  But I have been surprised before I suppose. 

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

This one should be good but Graham may have the better offense . Go Bucks

I do not think Graham has the better offense.  I think they have a good QB, but they struggled pass blocking against Celina.  They don't look very big on either line.  They may have a defensive edge, but I am not sure about that either.  

The concern I have is turnovers.  Gilmer's QB has thrown some against the tougher teams on the schedule.  He has been much better in the playoffs.  Graham's defense doesn't seem to get a lot of takeaways, so hopefully it won't be an issue.  That's the only way I see Gilmer losing.

I think Gilmer wins comfortably.  I'm gonna say 10-14 points.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
On 12/6/2020 at 2:51 PM, powerlifter said:

looks like this will be more of a offence game you guys a not giving eather team credit for there defence  i take Gilmer 14 points  Defence wins champerships 

Offense & defense are very salty. Special Teams have been playing their hearts out. Bux will be ready

12 hours ago, JBizzle said:

Just about guaranteed a Gilmer win right here.

Graham has forgotten East Texas Speed kills. I have yet to see any team that is anywhere close to the Bux conditioning. Xample...1/2 way thru the 3rd, defense was totally gassed...Tennison ran straight at 'em for 30yards with 7 laying on the grass in his wake...impressive

• Like 1
12 hours ago, buckeyebob said:

Graham has forgotten East Texas Speed kills. I have yet to see any team that is anywhere close to the Bux conditioning. Xample...1/2 way thru the 3rd, defense was totally gassed...Tennison ran straight at 'em for 30yards with 7 laying on the grass in his wake...impressive

I'm going to assume you mean during the playoff run you haven't seen a team close to the Bux conditioning.. Because... 🤔

1 hour ago, Sportsguru02 said:

Man, I guess I'm just old school.  I like paper tickets much better, not to mention they're much quicker than scanning a phone.  I think the Buckeyes will do whatever it takes to win.  If the offense gets into a good rhythm early, I think the Buckeyes start pulling away.  It's good to see the "Black" back in the Black Flag Defense.  A good rhythm offensively and a few stops defensively is what it will take.  I like that there weren't as many penalties in the CM game.  That's a good sign.  There's still points being left on the field.  All the teams from here on out are very good.  We just have to be better.