Tooty Rudy Got The Covid

BarryLaverty

35 minutes ago, Unashamed said:

I was just thinking Barry hasn't made a celebration thread yet.  But just like clockwork there it is.  Any time anyone of note gets covid of course the very morally superior Barry has to gloat.

You're trash Barry.   

Because he posts a topic on hands in da pants fella doesn't mean he's trash... you folks are showing your true colors these days... feelings make you say things you don't mean or maybe you do SAD

• Like 1

13 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Prayers for that flatulent filled warrior for justice. Hope he gets the treatment that saved Ben Carson's life that most couldn't hope to afford. 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/rudy-giuliani-trump-coronavirus-211129465.html

Claiming to pray for the one you are insulting? Hello hypocrisy. 

Proverbs 29:23, “One's pride will bring him low, but he who is lowly in spirit will obtain honor.” Humility will bring you a good name before God and man. 

Lot of holiness coming out of some sphincter's of several who have been an active part of the denial of the existence and real dangers involved with COVID, while their supposed 'leader' didn't lead but instead caused a breakdown in response which may have caused countless deaths. Your self righteousness should be like acid in your mouths. 

And, I pray for peace and good health for all. I won't even quote a Bible verse to try and suggest my pure motives. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Lot of holiness coming out of some sphincter's of several who have been an active part of the denial of the existence and real dangers involved with COVID, while their supposed 'leader' didn't lead but instead caused a breakdown in response which may have caused countless deaths. Your self righteousness should be like acid in your mouths. 

And, I pray for peace and good health for all. I won't even quote a Bible verse to try and suggest my pure motives. 

What do you know, more name calling from the prayer warrior Barry. 

You claim to pray for the man in the same sentence you insult him, yet I am self righteous? You really are delusional. 

I've never denied Covids existence or that it can kill. Just state the facts that it kills a tiny percentage of those infected. Not much different than the flu. 

Abortion on the other hand.... But you won't condem that will you Barry? Oh what a lover of human souls you are.

• Like 1

On 12/7/2020 at 1:05 PM, Old49er60 said:

Hope everything works out well for Giuliani and covid.

On a funny note, him passing gas in a hearing........that was hilarious but the look on Ellis face was priceless.  

Hey, you start off in diapers.  Some of us will end up in diapers.