Graham vs Wimberley 4A D2 State Title Game!!

TCU44

11 minutes ago, blackflag79 said:

We're still getting ahead of ourselves a little.  Graham ain't no slouch of a team obviously.  Our focus is only on the Steers, and that's where it should be.

By the way, Pigskin Preps has Graham as a 2-point favorite.

Haha yea my bad, but I've been calling a Gilmer vs. Carthage rematch for State title ever since the last week of the regular season.  I may be surprised this friday, but I dont believe either is losing this week! 

23 hours ago, NotCoachVice said:

Carthage had extra prep weeks thanks to a hurricane and COVID. I don’t think Gilmer will beat Carthage second time around but Gilmer is a different team now than they were. And Carthage won’t get a month of preparation this time. 

Carthage is a different team also. They are 10 times greater now then when they played Gilmer earlier this year

13 hours ago, mikehoncho said:

I could see the score being slightly closer. But I do mean slightly. I wasn’t aware Buckeyes fans were thinking that their team lost because of “extra prep”. Carthage had to introduce over a dozen new starters to this years team and they got to play one game (week 1 or 0, whatever they call it) before having to only practice until Gilmer. As hard as they were trying to find opponents, I promise you Surratt would have rather played games. And if Surratt would have rather played games that tells me that it’s more beneficial to be playing football and getting your players experience than “extra prep”. Bunch of bologna.

I never said gilmer lost because of extra prep. I said it was an advantage.  I think gilmer loses that game either way. I’m just saying I think if they play again it will be closer. 

On 12/8/2020 at 8:46 PM, NotCoachVice said:

Carthage had extra prep weeks thanks to a hurricane and COVID. I don’t think Gilmer will beat Carthage second time around but Gilmer is a different team now than they were. And Carthage won’t get a month of preparation this time. 

Carthage fans stormed my comments because I said the game would be closer if they play again(not that gilmer would win) LMAOOO

3 minutes ago, NotCoachVice said:

I never said gilmer lost because of extra prep. I said it was an advantage.  I think gilmer loses that game either way. I’m just saying I think if they play again it will be closer. 

You have the right to that opinion and you may be right. Fingers crossed we get to find out!

🤞

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, NotCoachVice said:

Carthage fans stormed my comments because I said the game would be closer if they play again(not that gilmer would win) LMAOOO

*puts pitchfork away* Sorry. Lol

I understood the comment, I just singled in on the “Carthage had extra prep”. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Like 2

On 12/7/2020 at 5:39 PM, TCU44 said:

Should be a good one! Who you got?

You are just a troll...you never come back and eat your crow after you make the ridiculously stupid guesses so you can never be taken seriously. Get back to class before the teacher finds out you are on Smoaky...again.

• LOL! 1

On 12/7/2020 at 5:39 PM, TCU44 said:

Should be a good one! Who you got?

I believe you have reached the ultimate level of loser. The fact that you took time out of life, multiple times, on a high school forum to troll screams tighty whities and mom's basement. So whomever you may be, just know you're losing at life right now and ANY reply you make will just confirm it. 

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1