Sideline to Sideline 4A and 3A Semi-Finals Shows

Gsquared

Carthage, Argyle, and Gilmer all end up at AT&T this season.......how good is that for 4A, huh?  I guess the stars are all aligned in the heavens for this season in 4A.  It would be great if Lindale could make it there too.  Maybe they will.......but they have their work cut out for them against Austin LBJ.  I would actually love to see an Argyle/Lindale matchup in the D-1 final.......an offensive whack attack game.

C'mon  Lindale!!:thumbsup:

• Like 2

I think quite a few of the 4A followers also listen each week to the 3A show......I know I do......but not sure how it is the other was around with the 3A followers. Maybe it's because at one time alot of the 4A schools were in the lower classification, but their enrollment increased over the years.  Regardless.......you just hafta love Texas High School football at the lower classifications.......4A is right in the middle.  I think most of us look at 4A as the top-tier of the lower classifications, though.......not in the middle of all the UIL classifications in Texas.

10 minutes ago, regaleagle said:

I think quite a few of the 4A followers also listen each week to the 3A show......I know I do......but not sure how it is the other was around with the 3A followers. Maybe it's because at one time alot of the 4A schools were in the lower classification, but their enrollment increased over the years.  Regardless.......you just hafta love Texas High School football at the lower classifications.......4A is right in the middle.  I think most of us look at 4A as the top-tier of the lower classifications, though.......not in the middle of all the UIL classifications in Texas.

Great! Going to Abilene Friday?

2 minutes ago, Gsquared said:

Great! Going to Abilene Friday?

What a great "new" stadium on the ACU campus......opened in 2017?   Never been to that one yet.......hear its a fantastic venue.  Unfortunately, I can't make it this Friday to travel for that one.......have a doctor's appt. with an orthopedic surgeon for my torn rotator cuff at 2 PM this Friday.......and I've been waiting too long now to reschedule it. I tore it on the golf course a year ago.  But a great double-header, Huh?  I wish I could be there to take in all the action and pageantry.......should be a super duper playoff atmosphere with many fans in attendance for both games. 

9 minutes ago, regaleagle said:

What a great "new" stadium on the ACU campus......opened in 2017?   Never been to that one yet.......hear its a fantastic venue.  Unfortunately, I can't make it this Friday to travel for that one.......have a doctor's appt. with an orthopedic surgeon for my torn rotator cuff at 2 PM this Friday.......and I've been waiting too long now to reschedule it. I tore it on the golf course a year ago.  But a great double-header, Huh?  I wish I could be there to take in all the action and pageantry.......should be a super duper playoff atmosphere with many fans in attendance for both games. 

I love myself some good pageantry! Seriously, I love the bands and everything that goes into Texas high school football. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, regaleagle said:

That is how I look at it as well...I love all TXHSFB but 4A-2A is the heart of it for me. 

Guest Tiger03lb
46 minutes ago, regaleagle said:

I listen to both. I usually follow more 3a schools than 4a but I keep tabs in 4a. I got a couple of buddies that coach in 4a, so I kinda keep up and then we play a lot more 4a schools now in non district play. I actually got to watch you guys play vs Waco earlier in the year. You guys got it going this year. I was really impressed.