Michigan House Rep openly THREATENS "Trumpers"

ObiOne

13 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

And I am positive he is angry over all the threats made all over the country, including both GOP and Democratic officials. 

Trump will have blood on his hands. 

Feel free to post of all the videos of elected GOP officials threatening Biden supporters.  I'll wait.......

5 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

Why does it have to be Biden officials? Why should they threaten anyone? Seems like what you want to to call out only certain threats while others are of to you

Hard to respond to any of this gibberish.  Some people may need threatening if they are doing harm to our country.  But it dam sure isn't Americans that want a free and fair - transparent election.

1 hour ago, Old49er60 said:

Man that person is very wrong and should be held accountable. I am sure you feel the same about this

https://apnews.com/article/christopher-krebs-lawsui-joseph-digenova-5f38ee4dd03d26f146f306a6d6a64d57

If it is proven that the lawyer did in fact call for him to be killed, then absolutely that lawyer should be in hot water. 

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

And I am positive he is angry over all the threats made all over the country, including both GOP and Democratic officials. 

Trump will have blood on his hands. 

Just because your tampax is leaking doesn't mean any blood is on Trump's hands.

• LOL! 1

19 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

So you support threats when it is against people who do not share your opinions, but when they do it is wrong. 

I support threats and then actual action against bad actors.  Not those who share or don't share my opinion.  My opinion has nothing to do with it.

3 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

But from what I have seen on here "bad actors" is just your name for those who do not share your opinion. 

I don't really give two wet #### about what you think.  You have seen videos of criminals trying to steal this election.  You have seen videos of elected officials threatening citizens. You don't seem to think any of that is a big deal.  Well it is.  And conservatives are tired of being nice and getting rolled over by the corrupt left and media.  Times they are a changing.  Buckle up buttercup. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Old49er60 said:

So you support threats when it is against people who do not share your opinions, but when they do it is wrong. 

Why do you always deflect for your party - The woman who is a Government official openly threatened Americans 

5 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

There was no deflection. I made my thoughts on this very very clear. I do not have a party, I think for myself. Maybe before trolling read what else was posted. 

If you had a party, it is doubtful that anyone would show up😂.  Just hackin on ya billy

2 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

Now that is 100% untrue and you have zero evidence to back that. Maybe my party would have an unlimited bar with the best drinks. Maybe it would have a great steak buffet. Awww heck I know I could get some of you guys to show, I will just throw OAN on the big screen. LOL😂

That might do it but I doubt you would know what channel it was lol

3 hours ago, Old49er60 said:

There was no deflection. I made my thoughts on this very very clear. I do not have a party, I think for myself. Maybe before trolling read what else was posted. 

I read it - Do I need to get the definition of Deflection out for you? And you may say you don't have a party but you are definitely anti republican from your posts.