16-3A Boys Basketball

Sportsjunkiee

10 hours ago, Blazin97 said:

I’ve seen Collins a couple times and he is overanked in my opinion. He’s committed to Kentucky and number 2 recruit in the state of Texas. 
Great player, but seems way too high. A player of the caliber should be be dominating and taking over games and be able to beat almost every 3A team, but that’s not the case. 
They’ll prob get bounced round 2 or so 

I don’t care how good you are 1 guy isn’t beating a good team period, and also he had to play point against Tatum bEcause they were missing three players. You think they just handing out scholarships to Kentucky smh

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Sportsguru02 said:

I don’t care how good you are 1 guy isn’t beating a good team period, and also he had to play point against Tatum bEcause they were missing three players. You think they just handing out scholarships to Kentucky smh

I said he’s very good, just not number 2 in Texas good. Just my opinion on seeing him, but also I haven’t compared him to many other top ranked recruits. 

Jefferson has good guards who are strong enough and skilled enough to negate Tatum's pressure.  If Tatum can't force teams to turn the ball over then the playing field becomes much more level.  

I could see Tatum and Jefferson splitting their two games with each winning at home.  Arp is capable of beating Tatum or Jefferson and though they aren't nearly as talented as the other 3 teams, you can never count out Troup.  They have won a lot of big games the past few years and their style of play keeps them in games against more talented teams.

This will be a fun district to watch with a lot of really good matchups.  

20 hours ago, WestRusk2009 said:

I'm beginning to think West Rusk might get dead last in this district but would be a playoff team in most others. This district looks stacked from top to bottom. 

49 minutes ago, DeBerryJacket said:

EF says "Hold My Beer"

Y’all just gonna act like Harleton doesn’t exist?

• LOL! 1

On 12/15/2020 at 1:07 AM, Sportsguru02 said:

Hello Shaq at San Antonio Cole.