Tatum 11&0 Arp 9&2 Jeff 7&3 WWW 6&5  Then there was some also played

Realy wish I had some Girls scores from 2/2

Or any scores from 15 3A

On the girls side it will be:

1. Gladewater

2. Sabine

3. White Oak

4. Hughes Springs

I haven’t paid much attention to the boys side since they aren’t playing at the same location during district. 

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, Bclove05 said:

On the girls side it will be:

1. Gladewater

2. Sabine

3. White Oak

4. Hughes Springs

I haven’t paid much attention to the boys side since they aren’t playing at the same location during district. 

Boys

White Oak

Gladewater

Sabine

Daingerfield

Daingerfield in the last district game won against Ore City 71 to  35 this improved their record to 8 & 4 for a tie with Sabine. When Sabine and Daingerfield played during the regular season, they split. Sabine first won against Daingerfield  33 to 31 then later Daingerfield pounded Sabine 64 to 40. So these two teams remained tied. the loser will play Tatum. Will they flip? or will they try to schedule a game?

If they flip, will they flip over the phone? or maybe select the 22nd word on the 17th page of the coach's manual for odd or even. This would work because all coaches are honest. they could just pile one team in a short bus but they might flip the bus on the way because of the ice but if they flipped on the way back we would know who the 4th place team was. Be safe and careful. 

Hope when they decide who the 4th place team is, they are able to find a gym with NFHS Broadcast. But it will be hard to just find a gym.

2 hours ago, sackem said:

Daingerfield in the last district game won against Ore City 71 to  35 this improved their record to 8 & 4 for a tie with Sabine. When Sabine and Daingerfield played during the regular season, they split. Sabine first won against Daingerfield  33 to 31 then later Daingerfield pounded Sabine 64 to 40. So these two teams remained tied. the loser will play Tatum. Will they flip? or will they try to schedule a game?

If they flip, will they flip over the phone? or maybe select the 22nd word on the 17th page of the coach's manual for odd or even. This would work because all coaches are honest. they could just pile one team in a short bus but they might flip the bus on the way because of the ice but if they flipped on the way back we would know who the 4th place team was. Be safe and careful. 

Hope when they decide who the 4th place team is, they are able to find a gym with NFHS Broadcast. But it will be hard to just find a gym.

Plan is to play at Spring Hill Friday night. 

30 minutes ago, Bclove05 said:

They pushed the game back to 5:30 today to give the ice/snow more time to melt away. 

Keep us posted This game could go eather way, as close as their two head up games were. Should be a good game  are the tickets online? 

Does SpringHill have NFHS boadcast?

14 minutes ago, sackem said:

How about Winona do they have NFHS broadcast? Tatum Girls v MtP. Chapel Hill Monday night.

Springhill? would like to see Daingerfield Boys v Sabine 

still trying to avoid crowds and bad weather roads 

I don’t think Spring Hill has NFHS. I didn’t get to see either Sabine/Daingerfield game this year, but it should be a good game. I’m sure both would rather face Jefferson than Tatum. Tatum is always well coached and plays tough defense.