Over 3000 In One Day Dead From Covid

BarryLaverty

15 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

Mask seem to be working right?

Clearly people aren't wearing them, see RUDY and the multiple White House parties, and they aren't practicing social distancing. Go to any Dollar General in Texas and come out telling me more are wearing them, than are not. People are selfish, ignorant and don't have any concern for others. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Clearly people aren't wearing them, see RUDY and the multiple White House parties, and they aren't practicing social distancing. Go to any Dollar General in Texas and come out telling me more are wearing them, than are not. People are selfish, ignorant and don't have any concern for others. 

Oh so in the blue states where everyone wears them, those states have no virus, correct? 

4 minutes ago, Olduy said:

SMH. Your chances of dying from COVID if you are not in a high risk group are about the same as being hit by a Greyhound bus!

Except..... If you've ever been hit by, rode on, seen, or heard of a greyhound bus and you die the Democrat Covid nazis will claim the bus killed you. 

14 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Wonder Rudy, Jenna, and SP are?  They've been on the down low for a few days

18 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Actually, here in the county where I live (and I live in a somewhat rural county), most (over 90%) of the people I see in the grocery store or at Wal-Mart are wearing them. Granted, some aren't wearing them covering their mouth and nose, but I think your characterization is a little unfair.

25 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

80% of reported cases people claimed they always wore mask Barry. Mask don’t work, never have for viruses. The party of science my butt.

Imagine 300,000 people dying from a virus that never existed-- all the morgue trucks in our cities are just part of the great con job.  It was just a political ploy by the Democrats that would mysteriously disappear from the entire world on November the 3rd...If you wonder why the United Sates leads the world in cases and deaths you just have to read Smoaky.com

• LOL! 1

9 minutes ago, darktower said:

Imagine 300,000 people dying from a virus that never existed-- all the morgue trucks in our cities are just part of the great con job.  It was just a political ploy by the Democrats that would mysteriously disappear from the entire world on November the 3rd...If you wonder why the United Sates leads the world in cases and deaths you just have to read Smoaky.com

Any idea how many people die in the US every year?

2 minutes ago, darktower said:

answer me this---I have no idea how old you are but name me one time in your entire life where we have had to set up field hospitals and have temporary morgues brought in--- I will wait for your response

Are you talking about when covid was at its peak and we had the temporary field hospitals in NY and the Red Cross ship was brought in and neither were used?  

4 hours ago, ObiOne said:

Wonder Rudy, Jenna, and SP are?  They've been on the down low for a few days

Rudy was released from the hospital so he recovered.  People were warned back in November not to have large family Thanksgivings.  I realize it's hard not to change traditions, but it was bound to happen.  It will continue into January after Christmas and New Years Eve parties.  I actually wish that we would go back to only allowing six people at a table, because large families still come in.  I haven't seen many companies doing Christmas dinners this year.  When workers have come in it's been in small groups.  

But I understand these are the same people that believe

---there is a world wide web of democratic pedophiles selling children on Wayfair and Donald Trump is the chosen Messiah to stop it

--- A dictator that died in 2013 came up with an idea for a voting machine to defeat Donald Trump in 2020

--- All those illegal votes just happened to vote for Biden but forgot to vote for Democrats in senate and house

--Trump and his cronies have lost 46 court cases in front of predominantly Republican judges who have claimed no evidence but they are part of the hoax

--Republican governors and election officials in Georgia and Arizona have said no fraud but they are part of the hoax

--His own election Security officer said no fraud but he is part of the hoax and according to Trump lawyers should be shot

-- AG Barr said no fraud but he is part of hoax and should be fired

and on a side note --Ken Paxon asks for a Pardon