Over 3000 In One Day Dead From Covid

BarryLaverty

4 hours ago, Monte1076 said:

Actually, here in the county where I live (and I live in a somewhat rural county), most (over 90%) of the people I see in the grocery store or at Wal-Mart are wearing them. Granted, some aren't wearing them covering their mouth and nose, but I think your characterization is a little unfair.

I can't say that for East Texas.  I went there back in October, and I hardly saw anyone wearing a mask in convenience stores.  They did at restaurants that I went to, but they required them when you were not sitting at your table.  I thought about stopping at Ralph and Kacoo's in Lufkin, but they seemed like they were at full capacity based on their parking lot.  I do know in Harris Co. that 99% of people are wearing them, but the 7-11 I stop at doesn't require them, and I see a few there that don't.  

38 minutes ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Imagine getting worked up about a virus that has a 99% success rate. Imagine getting excited about blaming the President for these deaths.

I wonder if they will blame the deaths on Biden once he's President.  I bet they'll keep on blaming Trump.  The Government has spent trillions of dollars on eradicating this virus, but he still will get the blame, and Biden will say that he doesn't have enough resources.  

10 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

Are you talking about when covid was at its peak and we had the temporary field hospitals in NY and the Red Cross ship was brought in and neither were used?  

The same with the one at NRG Stadium that they tore down.  If I remember correctly it cost $17 million dollars.  Today I was looking at the closed Sears store in the mall behind where I work.  They could easily turn it into a temporary hospital with some modifications.  I would bet they could do it for less than $250,000.  

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, PepeSilvia said:

Ahh, pulling stuff out of your massive derrière again I see. 

Actually he's not :  https://www.macrotrends.net/countries/USA/united-states/death-rate .  It was higher under Obama in 2014, 2015, and 2016.  It had been going down under President Trump and will be the same as last year based on projections.  That could change, but not enough to surpass the 2014-2016 years in my opinion.  We only have 2 1/2 more weeks in this year.  

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

I wonder if they will blame the deaths on Biden once he's President.  I bet they'll keep on blaming Trump.  The Government has spent trillions of dollars on eradicating this virus, but he still will get the blame, and Biden will say that he doesn't have enough resources.  

Part of the other problem is, I think, the after-effects of the virus. The things it is said to cause. Some people report strokes, loss of smell, organ damage, and other things.

51 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

Actually he's not :  https://www.macrotrends.net/countries/USA/united-states/death-rate .  It was higher under Obama in 2014, 2015, and 2016.  It had been going down under President Trump and will be the same as last year based on projections.  That could change, but not enough to surpass the 2014-2016 years in my opinion.  We only have 2 1/2 more weeks in this year.  

You can tell peepee has never once thought about the death rate going down all the while the media keeps telling him how many people are dying from covid. 
😂😂

59 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

Part of the other problem is, I think, the after-effects of the virus. The things it is said to cause. Some people report strokes, loss of smell, organ damage, and other things.

I've read of more heart and lung damage done from having the virus, which happens with other flu viruses that we live with as well as other diseases that cause tachycardia.  Inflammation of the organs is also one of them.  I actually have tachycardia on occasion, because of white coat syndrome.  That can lead to the strokes that people are having.  

Just now, BarryLaverty said:

Already posted this but will again: the US has had 300000 'excess deaths' this year compared to prior recent years, and that was in October. 

https://www.statnews.com/2020/10/20/cdc-data-excess-deaths-covid-19/

Not according to what I posted.......be a brainwashed fool all your life......

6 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Clearly people aren't wearing them, see RUDY and the multiple White House parties, and they aren't practicing social distancing. Go to any Dollar General in Texas and come out telling me more are wearing them, than are not. People are selfish, ignorant and don't have any concern for others. 

Only if everyone submits can we defeat this virus that is so dangerous one has to be tested to know they have it. 

2 hours ago, DaveTV1 said:

Did you not look at this website very carefully before you tried to use it as evidence?  If you would have then you would’ve noticed that it doesn’t help your case at all. 

3 hours ago, darktower said:

answer me this---I have no idea how old you are but name me one time in your entire life where we have had to set up field hospitals and have temporary morgues brought in--- I will wait for your response

once again ---why do we have field hopitals and freezer trucks for bodies---Just part of the Hoax???

I'm just curious...where are you seeing this at exactly? 

once again ---why do we have field hopitals and freezer trucks for bodies---Just part of the Hoax???

Where are all these field hospitals and freezer trucks located? New York--the city that didn't put anyone in the US Naval Hospital Ship, LA-another place where very few were taken to the US Naval Hospital Ship? 

I know in Texas they have started to bring in freezer truck around hospitals, but not as a morgue, but to store the vaccine, because it has to be stored at such a low temperature. But Field Hospitals, haven't seen many of them. SMFH. 

4 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

I'm just curious...where are you seeing this at exactly? 

how about fort worth   FORT WORTH, Texas (AP) — A North Texas medical examiner's office has brought in two refrigerated trucks to store dead bodies in response to low capacity amid a surge in coronavirus cases.

1 minute ago, darktower said:

how about fort worth   FORT WORTH, Texas (AP) — A North Texas medical examiner's office has brought in two refrigerated trucks to store dead bodies in response to low capacity amid a surge in coronavirus cases.

Interesting. Have the trucks been used yet? Anywhere else? Locally in ETX?